Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Best movie fight scenes.
08-25-2017, 03:43 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2017 09:05 AM by ViperSniper.)
Best movie fight scenes.
What are some of your favourite fight or even action scenes in movies?

Jackie Chan is the man!! One of the best fight scenes in Wheels on Meals with Jackie Chan against Benny 'The Jet' Urquidez.

Another fight scene between them years later

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2017, 08:37 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2017 08:41 AM by Fitz.)
RE: Best movie fight scenes.
My favourite for nostalgic reasons. Scenes from 'No Retreat, No Surrender'

Jason vs Dean

Jason is going to Kelly's birthday party. He is very sweet, and gets Kelly a cute fluffy bunny rabbit for her birthday. He makes the extra effort for the occasion to this outdoor/pool birthday party in a shirt and tie where a lot of mothers would find adorable.
Kelly is introducing Jason to her friends, when Dean a very 80's type heart throb sporting a stylish retro top, loose up top that flair at the shoulders and fitted around the waist. Very cool and handsome, you would say an edgier version of John Stamos. He comes along with no respect for Jason, grabs Kelly and kisses her in front of sweetheart Jason and her girlfriends.
Kelly gets dragged away by a friend where Jason and Dean are left alone. His fat friend Scott bates Jason by flinging cake at him to get him to retaliate and Dean comes in to give Jason a roundhouse kick over the food table, put his throat on the table legs, knee at the back, while Kelly comes out asking Dean to stop. Dean digs his knee deeper and tells Jason..."She knows who's the best". Ouch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SJT-Tfj4Vw

Last fight scene.

Evil Van Damme destroys team USA (including Dean) and is beating Kelly's brother Ian to a pulp in the ring. Kelly comes in to try rescue her brother and Mr Russia grabs Kelly by the hair.
The new and improved Jason won't have any of it, he is here to protect Kelly and avenge his father's beating he received right at the beginning.
He has been trained by a wingnut playing Sensei Lee in his dreams and is now going to kick some serious ass.
I love the red 80's matching Adidas tracksuit he is going with and the 80's music it has going in the background.
My favourite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fIODeTcjL8
08-25-2017, 09:08 AM
Haha awesome lol
08-25-2017, 10:38 AM
(08-25-2017 08:37 AM)Fitz Wrote:  My favourite for nostalgic reasons. Scenes from 'No Retreat, No Surrender'

Jason vs Dean

Jason is going to Kelly's birthday party. He is very sweet, and gets Kelly a cute fluffy bunny rabbit for her birthday. He makes the extra effort for the occasion to this outdoor/pool birthday party in a shirt and tie where a lot of mothers would find adorable.
Kelly is introducing Jason to her friends, when Dean a very 80's type heart throb sporting a stylish retro top, loose up top that flair at the shoulders and fitted around the waist. Very cool and handsome, you would say an edgier version of John Stamos. He comes along with no respect for Jason, grabs Kelly and kisses her in front of sweetheart Jason and her girlfriends.
Kelly gets dragged away by a friend where Jason and Dean are left alone. His fat friend Scott bates Jason by flinging cake at him to get him to retaliate and Dean comes in to give Jason a roundhouse kick over the food table, put his throat on the table legs, knee at the back, while Kelly comes out asking Dean to stop. Dean digs his knee deeper and tells Jason..."She knows who's the best". Ouch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SJT-Tfj4Vw

Last fight scene.

Evil Van Damme destroys team USA (including Dean) and is beating Kelly's brother Ian to a pulp in the ring. Kelly comes in to try rescue her brother and Mr Russia grabs Kelly by the hair.
The new and improved Jason won't have any of it, he is here to protect Kelly and avenge his father's beating he received right at the beginning.
He has been trained by a wingnut playing Sensei Lee in his dreams and is now going to kick some serious ass.
I love the red 80's matching Adidas tracksuit he is going with and the 80's music it has going in the background.
My favourite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fIODeTcjL8

No Retreat, No Surrender was a staple for kids who grew up in the 80's.

What did you think of American Ninja?
08-25-2017, 03:38 PM
Easily the best fight scene there has ever been was in Pineapple Express.

Thanks.
08-29-2017, 09:09 PM
I'm finding it difficult to imagine a fight scene that would top that Jason vs. Dean clip I just saw.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-11-2017, 05:51 AM
Movies are social relics made by particular societies. They reflect those cultures, and, in turn, affect them. Film is thought to be an important art form, a source of Write my Assignment Online popular entertainment, and an intense medium for educating or indoctrinatin citizens.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)