Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

The Flyweights from Hell!
09-10-2017, 09:16 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2017 08:42 AM by ViperSniper.)
RE: The Flyweights from Hell!
Well that is it for Chocolatito..that KO is the nail in the coffin for his career..as a Flyweight anyways!

I never followed his career like some but felt he looked average in both fights against Rungvisai as he was just outmatched on both occasions and was never able to get into the fight here.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2017, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2017 08:30 AM by and the NEW.)
(09-10-2017 12:02 PM)Imperius3 Wrote:  I was never that impressed with Choco. He was solid, but I never thought he was P4P material. He will never be the same again after getting crushed in 4 rounds like that.

WTF.

He went through the best in 3 weight divisions. If you have only watched him in his 4th, at super fly, then I can see why you think that. He was never effective up there, despite still beating Cuadras and Srisaket in the first meeting (if we are going by the public consensus).

The way that fans have been trashing Choco after this fight is a sign at just how poor their knowledge of his career is. They seem to only be following him since he has been on HBO. They should stick to commenting on the bigger guys if they don't watch the little guys.

I'm yet to hear anybody explain to me how blowouts of Niida, Viloria, Yaegashi are not impressive? Or how wins over Estrada, Takayama and Cuadras don't warrant P4P?

(09-10-2017 09:16 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  I really really really wanna see Sor Rungvisai vs Inoue. That is one hell of a fucking fight. Bring it on!

Black

Who you got in that one Black? I think I would have to favour Inoue.

Does anybody else think Inoue gets away with so much though because of his size and power? I'm not sure how he translates as he goes up weights and is no longer a monster in there. His boxing skills appear straight up and down to me. Anyways, looks like Srisaket is fighting Estrada next, Inoue is already talking about moving up in weight. He may have only been waiting around for a Choco money fight, but that is done now.
09-11-2017, 09:15 AM
I actually think that one is a fight of two halves. Inoue bosses him early with speed and distance, Rungvisai closes the gap in the second half with pressure and huge balls.

If Inoue is the real deal, he guts out a win. If not, Ringvisai wears him down late once the flashy stuff stops working.

Black
09-11-2017, 08:42 PM
(09-11-2017 08:16 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  WTF.

He went through the best in 3 weight divisions. If you have only watched him in his 4th, at super fly, then I can see why you think that. He was never effective up there, despite still beating Cuadras and Srisaket in the first meeting (if we are going by the public consensus).

The way that fans have been trashing Choco after this fight is a sign at just how poor their knowledge of his career is. They seem to only be following him since he has been on HBO. They should stick to commenting on the bigger guys if they don't watch the little guys.

I'm yet to hear anybody explain to me how blowouts of Niida, Viloria, Yaegashi are not impressive? Or how wins over Estrada, Takayama and Cuadras don't warrant P4P?

Well, it's true that I've only watched his fights on HBO, so maybe there's some truth to that. I don't know, I felt he was being overhyped. I thought he beat Srisaket in the first meeting too, but he didn't look as good as before. He probably should've moved back down after he beat Cuadras.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)