Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

We need some moderators.
11-27-2017, 06:57 PM
RE: We need some moderators.
(11-27-2017 06:49 PM)JD Wrote:  No. Just jammed up with work.

Thanks, JD, and Spyder too. We really needed that.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2017, 09:39 PM
(11-27-2017 03:46 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Ollie hasnt been around for ages??

Whats Spyder doing? Is he done with the place?

You called? RoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmao

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
11-28-2017, 06:51 AM
Ollie, just manage Lloyd correctly.

He’s one of those guys that needs to be told he’s doing well and really an asset in his job.
11-28-2017, 09:24 AM
(11-27-2017 09:39 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  You called? RoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmao

Where have you been? Tell us what AJ offered Parker!
11-28-2017, 05:22 PM
(11-28-2017 09:24 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Where have you been? Tell us what AJ offered Parker!

I have been out trolling other boards for the LOLZ. I might try and catch up with the guys this week and see whats cracking. I think they are foolish asking for 35% of the whole pot, Jospeh simply isn't worth that. 35% of the purse bid and maybe some negotiations on the rest would work better.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
11-28-2017, 05:30 PM
Well remember your old pals for fucks sake!!! That little scrote Spyder has abandoned us. Its not appropriate for you to do the same.
11-29-2017, 03:31 AM
(11-28-2017 05:30 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Well remember your old pals for fucks sake!!! That little scrote Spyder has abandoned us. Its not appropriate for you to do the same.

Now I have my Super Moderating powers I will stay around for sure, laying down my ban hammer with reckless abandon.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)