Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Who wins?
Wilder by KO/stoppage
Wilder by decision
Ortiz by KO/stoppage
Ortiz by decision
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Deontay Wilder-Luis Ortiz set for March 3rd
09-25-2017, 07:13 AM
RE: Deontay Wilder-Luis Ortiz is set for Nov 4th.
That's part of the appeal for me.

A guy that raw, that powerful and that enigmatic is must see TV.

Black
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2017, 03:14 PM
I'm always excited to see Wilder fight. Casual fans only know Mayweather because that's what ESPN tells them. He's brash, can crack, chinny, great back story as to why he started fighting and goes for the KO every fight. He's far from the most technical but he's definitely must see TV. I think he's one of those guys the "old heads" aren't too fond of because he isn't your average "by the book" heavyweight. He's definitely not trash.
09-25-2017, 03:32 PM
He's trash.

Black, you need to get your head examined. You've been wrong on everything for a few months now. I'm legitimately starting to worry about your mental health.

If you've been in the gym a lot lately, take a break and see if a reduction in shots to the head gets you straightened out. If you've been out of the gym for awhile, get back in and see if someone can beat some sense into you.

Conor McGregor has better technique than Wilder, and that's fucking pathetic.
09-25-2017, 03:47 PM
Just watch a fight compilation on youtube. It'll be the same skill level but a bigger venue than the Tuscaloosa bingo hall
09-25-2017, 04:39 PM
Wilder gets worse every time he fights. He makes Joshua look like fucking Joe Louis in Lennox Lewis’ body.

Wilder sucks.
09-25-2017, 07:40 PM
They have Bingo at the American Legion in my city. That's where retired military guys go. I think you'd find amputees with better technique than Wilder in my bingo halls.
09-25-2017, 09:39 PM
Think?

I know. Fucking Windmill Wilder. Garbage.
09-25-2017, 09:56 PM
(09-25-2017 09:39 PM)JD Wrote:  Think?

I know. Fucking Windmill Wilder. Garbage.

İmage İmage
09-26-2017, 03:18 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2017 03:22 AM by blackbelt2003.)
(09-25-2017 03:32 PM)Warlord Wrote:  He's trash.

Black, you need to get your head examined. You've been wrong on everything for a few months now. I'm legitimately starting to worry about your mental health.

If you've been in the gym a lot lately, take a break and see if a reduction in shots to the head gets you straightened out. If you've been out of the gym for awhile, get back in and see if someone can beat some sense into you.

Conor McGregor has better technique than Wilder, and that's fucking pathetic.

Fuck outta here. Check my prediction for GGG-Canelo. I abso-fucking-lutely called it to a tee, minus the shitty score card.

And a dumpster juice heavyweight with a 36-0-0 (35) record (or whatever it is), a major belt and who looks like he might be knocked out on those skinny ankles any second IS must see TV. How can that not be top of your heavyweight list, excitement-wise? Or maybe you're missing prime Wlad holding and clinching a tunny lil' 5'10" scrub for eleven rounds before deciding to finally throw a right hand?

I love heavyweight at the moment. It's the mirror opposite of the technically able but dull-as-ditchwater Klitschko era (and I like the Klits.) Wilder, Joshua and Parker are all vulnerable as hell, and it finally feels like a fun division. To hell with the quality. I can watch Terrence Crawford pugilistically son any number of super-lightweights or Lomachenko play Neo to a bunch of 130lb Agent Smiths if I want p4p skills on show. That ain't what heavyweight is about.

Black
09-26-2017, 06:24 AM
Wilder sucks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star Deontay Wilder-Tyson Fury II set 02/22/2020! ViperSniper 227 9,913 02-29-2020 10:37 PM
Last Post: Dickagon
  Cut fears put Tyson Fury's head off limits as he spars for Deontay Wilder fight TheTeddyBear 7 663 01-17-2020 04:56 PM
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Wilder-Ortiz II set Nov 23rd: Repeat or revenge? ViperSniper 79 4,641 12-05-2019 09:08 PM
Last Post: ViperSniper

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)