Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Who wins?
Trinidad by KO/TKO
Trinidad by decision
GGG by KO/TKO
GGG by decision
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Tito-GGG
09-29-2017, 01:26 AM
Tito-GGG
Who wins between Felix Trinidad & Gennady Golovkin & how??
Both monster bangers with Trinidad being the more accomplished fighter but GGG being the strong natural Middleweight.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2017, 06:00 AM
RE: Tito-GGG
Tito with or without his illegal wraps?

(Not) just kidding.

That is the best of these recent fantasy matches. Tito was susceptible to flash knockdowns early. Against GGG it might have been more than a flash.
09-29-2017, 06:21 AM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2017 12:47 AM by ViperSniper.)
Trinidad would have been much more willing to engage and throw than Canelo & also had better stamina & much more power. Trinidad still had vicious power at 160..the Joppy fight showed he was still a very precise puncher being able to carry that KO power to Middleweight!

Trinidad would land much more earlier, often, cleanly & heavier on GGG than Canelo was able to. By saying that, Trinidad would be a more stationary target for GGG but would be interesting to see how Golovkins chin & legs hold up from some flush left hooks & right hands. GGG would be much more cautious than he has against any previous opponent. GGG isn't the quickest starter either & Trinidad has had some huge early starts in his career.

Trinidad has more chance winning on points but GGG would likely get a late KO if he was gonna pull this out!
09-29-2017, 07:11 AM
Tito on points or GGG by stoppage.

I'm leaning towards the latter, as I think Tito was too eager to trade and exchange. I think GGG would hurt him midway and from then it would be a back and forth kind of fight...which suits Golovkin.

Black
09-29-2017, 08:09 AM
Tito had too much pop in both hands... he wins by KO.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-29-2017, 09:47 AM
At 160? Tito gets destroyed by GGG
09-29-2017, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2017 11:40 AM by ViperSniper.)
I think that unless Tito is able to land enough shots to knock Golovkin out he will eventually get run over. Trinidad has the hands to make it interesting but his legs would betray him here. I can see Tito being able to land some heavy thudding combination like he did against Mayorga but if he can't dent GGG's chin or doesn't go to the body he will most likely lose. By around the 8th round Trinidad would slowly become a sitting duck.
09-30-2017, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2017 02:40 PM by Method.)
The pre-Hopkins Tito w his wraps (not) just kidding? Trinidad by KO. That would be a fucking bomb-fest, but at that point nobody proved they could stand and bomb w Tito up to that point. Well, Vrgas made him uncomfortable early and then Tito just went to the nuts round after round and then just blew Vargas out. Same w David Reid. Sloppy Joppy didnt fare as well.
01-22-2019, 06:12 AM
*bump*

Now that GGG is no longer the Middleweight monster he once was..does anyone still think he beats Trinidad, had they fought at Middleweight?
01-22-2019, 11:22 PM
At 160, I think he beats Tito. I think I was drunk when I wrote that above.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)