Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

The NEW Beer Thread
11-05-2011, 01:30 PM
The NEW Beer Thread
Do any of you posh beer drinkers sometimes slum it and drink a shed load of tins just to get fucked up?

Or am I alone?

:unsure:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2011, 02:06 PM
The NEW Beer Thread
Maxy Wrote:Do any of you posh beer drinkers sometimes slum it and drink a shed load of tins just to get fucked up?

Or am I alone?

Just got done workin' out. I'd douse a dozen fuckin' Pabst Blue Ribbons raight here and now, but beer ain't on the menu much anymore thanks to my gut/gout syndrome.
11-05-2011, 06:15 PM
The NEW Beer Thread
I'm on a growler of Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout right now...

Good stuff...and not too strong at 10%.

P.S.~ I got a 6 of that Cigar City Maduro, Spyder....they know what they're doing...a top Brown Ale.
11-05-2011, 06:28 PM
The NEW Beer Thread
Spyder Wrote:I've been slacking on my beer reports...

I REALLY enjoyed this beer. It a little bit of bitterness coming in around 72IBU, but not so much that it overpowered the experience. I was drinking a six of these while coding the look this week...so I'll probably always have a soft spot for it in that regard. To compare it to another GOOD beer...I followed up a six of these with a six of SN Torpedo. I normally LOVE Torpedo, but in direct contrast, I preferred the LSW.

Up NEXT...

That's right, they're back!! Get 'em while they last...
Ain't Sumpin' Wild the stuff? I'm telling you, Lagunitas is becoming one of my go-to's.

I've had theHibernation Ale as well, and it's excellent. Great Divide is another top brewery.

The CEO Wrote:I'm on a growler of Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout right now...

LOL. You kidding with the 'not too strong' comment? Not too strong compared to those Bourbon County's maybe. Brooklyn Black Chocolate is the shit, and it usually doesn't cost as much as other stouts of its ilk. You know I love me the stouts.

I'm drinking Bell's Third Coast Old Ale tonight. 10.2% ABV and tasty. Also have a bottle of Wychwood Hobgoblin Dark English Ale. Never tried it before, don't know much about it. I think I bought it cause the label looked cool.
11-05-2011, 06:52 PM
The NEW Beer Thread
Big Slim Wrote:Ain't Sumpin' Wild the stuff? I'm telling you, Lagunitas is becoming one of my go-to's.

I've had theHibernation Ale as well, and it's excellent. Great Divide is another top brewery.

LOL. You kidding with the 'not too strong' comment? Not too strong compared to those Bourbon County's maybe. Brooklyn Black Chocolate is the shit, and it usually doesn't cost as much as other stouts of its ilk. You know I love me the stouts.

I'm drinking Bell's Third Coast Old Ale tonight. 10.2% ABV and tasty. Also have a bottle of Wychwood Hobgoblin Dark English Ale. Never tried it before, don't know much about it. I think I bought it cause the label looked cool.
Dudes...I swear on my life...I've got a bottle of a Little Sumpin' Wild AND a 2 year old bottle of Third Coast Old Ale in the fridge RIGHT NOW...we're so on the same fucking Beer wavelength it ain't even funny...

This Brooklyn is reeeaaal good...a little hotter than I thought it would be...dead on about the bang for buck...I paid $10.50 for the growler fill.
11-05-2011, 08:47 PM
The NEW Beer Thread
Maxy Wrote:Do any of you posh beer drinkers sometimes slum it and drink a shed load of tins just to get fucked up?

Or am I alone?

I was drinking Big Flats...six pack for less than $3 all summer...CEO wouldn't try it...lol
SmartyBeardo Wrote:

Or am I alone?

Just got done workin' out. I'd douse a dozen fuckin' Pabst Blue Ribbons raight here and now, but beer ain't on the menu much anymore thanks to my gut/gout syndrome.
I had a gout flare at the beginning of the year...it didn't get past my big toe, but it sucks...I just starting drinking a shitload of water and it went away.

P.S.~ I got a 6 of that Cigar City Maduro, Spyder....they know what they're doing...a top Brown Ale.
I met and talked to the head brewer there...he basically showed me their process...they bottle their beer with Champagne yeast.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-05-2011, 08:49 PM
The NEW Beer Thread
Big Slim Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:I've been slacking on my beer reports...

I REALLY enjoyed this beer. It a little bit of bitterness coming in around 72IBU, but not so much that it overpowered the experience. I was drinking a six of these while coding the look this week...so I'll probably always have a soft spot for it in that regard. To compare it to another GOOD beer...I followed up a six of these with a six of SN Torpedo. I normally LOVE Torpedo, but in direct contrast, I preferred the LSW.

Up NEXT...

That's right, they're back!! Get 'em while they last...
Ain't Sumpin' Wild the stuff? I'm telling you, Lagunitas is becoming one of my go-to's.

Bells is another Top Notch brewery. I really like them...

11-06-2011, 11:08 AM
The NEW Beer Thread
My beer belly grows just reading this thread don't know
11-12-2011, 07:23 PM
The NEW Beer Thread
Yazoo "A Beer Named" SUE will be drank tonight...at $6.99/4 pack, this may be the best Bang For Your buck Beer of the season...they're easily worth $3, $4 apiece...
11-13-2011, 10:10 PM
The NEW Beer Thread
The CEO Wrote:Yazoo "A Beer Named" SUE will be drank tonight...at $6.99/4 pack, this may be the best Bang For Your buck Beer of the season...they're easily worth $3, $4 apiece...
Smoked eh? You gotta do that exactly right or it's undrinkable...what is the base style?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)