Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Does being small and from Thailanddiscredit a fighters accomplishments?
11-11-2017, 12:10 AM
Does being small and from Thailanddiscredit a fighters accomplishments?
Chayaphon Moonsri is a minimumweight who is about to go 49-0 ever heard of him?

Noknoi Sitthiprasert is a 65-3 superfly know him?

Nawaphon Kaikanha is a 38-1 super flyweight world title challenger ring a bell?

Tassana Sanpattan is a 43-0 bantam which is a remotely hot division right now, he got a big fight call?

You guys get what I'm trying to say right? These guys have crazy good records but still don't get big fight offered from anywhere else in the world why?

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2017, 01:15 AM
RE: Does being small and from Thailanddiscredit a fighters accomplishments?
Too good to risk fighting them at home, too good for them to leave home and get cheated.
11-11-2017, 03:23 AM
You can ask about why they arent getting big fights but it would seem that all the big fights for these guys ARE at home.

I cant offer up a british minimum weight fighter and say he is ducking Moonsri for example. Perhaps the market for these fights and fighters is in Thailand so thats where they stay.
11-12-2017, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2017 05:01 PM by blackbelt2003.)
The boxing world is split at the lower weights.

There's Asia, with its quality Thai and Japanese fighters, and there's the Americas with all its top level Mexicans and South Americans.

The two rarely mix, since the Thais and Japanese earn big money staying at home and the Mexicans can go to Vegas to get their green cards.

Shame, as there would have been so many big little fights over the years.

Black
11-25-2017, 05:46 PM
Moonsri won today! 49-0 2 fights away from el finito 51-0 without the draw!

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
01-28-2018, 12:35 AM
I didn't mention him but Tewa Kiram tonight putting it on for Thailand tonight!

01-28-2018, 05:58 AM
Sounds like Kiram had success in the fight until Lucas Matthysse's power kicked in to end things!
01-28-2018, 07:13 AM
The kid literally fought 9rdz with a 1-2

01-29-2018, 03:53 PM
In a word TB, 'yes.'

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
04-01-2018, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2018 09:04 PM by and the NEW.)
Well Srisaket is getting his respect now. He has cracked the top 10 P4P and so he should after blowing out Choco and then beating Estrada in a close decision (I had that 7-5). I also thought he would have stopped Cuadras if they let that fight go on, and I bet that rematch will happen sometime soon - perhaps the next superfly card (unless Srisaket and Estrada rematch).

Unfortunate that Inoue has moved up to bantam (a MUCH weaker division) without taking on ANY of the elite at superfly.

I'm also hoping Choco drops back to fly if he has anything left in him, a fight with Nietes would be epic.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)