Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Does being small and from Thailanddiscredit a fighters accomplishments?
04-02-2018, 01:23 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2018 01:24 AM by ViperSniper.)
RE: Does being small and from Thailanddiscredit a fighters accomplishments?
Srisaket-Estrada was a sick fight! I think I scored it 8-4 for Srisaket.

He is an unusual fighter & doesn't look spectacular by eye at first glance, but the more you watch him, the more you realize that he is a very smart rangy fighter who walks and wears his opponents out with strength & power. I've become a fan!

Also..good to see you back ATN! Hope alls good in the hood!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2018, 06:37 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2018 06:37 AM by and the NEW.)
Cheers Viper, all good here, hope the same for you. I've just been super busy with work and kids. I think my times here will be fleeting now, but I'll drop in whenever I get some down time. I still make sure I watch all the fights late at night once the kids are in bed.
04-02-2018, 07:24 AM
(04-02-2018 06:37 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  Cheers Viper, all good here, hope the same for you. I've just been super busy with work and kids. I think my times here will be fleeting now, but I'll drop in whenever I get some down time. I still make sure I watch all the fights late at night once the kids are in bed.

Sweet as! Well do whetever it is you gotta do to get things done & continue to post when you can! Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)