Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

New Star Wars is shit.
01-04-2018, 08:27 PM
RE: New Star Wars is shit.
Rey beating Luke's ass like he stole something when she has got beginner level training.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2018, 03:04 PM
(01-04-2018 05:26 PM)Warlord Wrote:  You mean Luke whining while literally walking around with a milk bottle didn't do it for you?

Fuck Disney.

Luke has been a whiner since he came out the nut sack. He was a whiner in the first three too.
01-16-2018, 10:18 PM
I am so angry and pissed off with the last Star wars movie (as apparently was Mark Hamill) that I realised that if I started typing about all the things I felt were wrong about the movie then I wouldn't be able to stop. Suffice to say all the 'diversity' that is now apparent in the Star Wars galaxy as well as the crazy amount of women who now run pretty much the entire Resistance has left my blood boiling. History will not treat this steaming turd of a movie kindly. Hollywood continues to eat itself with this virtue signalling bullshit.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
01-17-2018, 07:00 AM
Forgot where I read it but some bitch was saying that the movie was a reflection of how the future belongs to women and minorities. Leia, Holdo and Rey are strong women doing what is right. That's exactly why this movie sucked dick. It's some pussy liberal bullshit movie with no substance. The SJW shit is killing the franchise.
01-17-2018, 04:14 PM
It's killing Hollywood.

Has anyone watched the series Black Mirror from the U.K.? It has some decent episodes, but is mostly a steaming pile of shit that could've been great if they spent more time on their craft and less time making sure every single episode wasn't filled interracial/homosexual pairings and other SJW nonsense.

I'm in an interracial marriage, by the way, so it's obviously not the idea that bothers me. It's the way the left weaponizes it and everything else to further their ideological war against western civilization.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
01-17-2018, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2018 08:23 PM by ViperSniper.)
(01-17-2018 04:14 PM)Warlord Wrote:  It's killing Hollywood.

Has anyone watched the series Black Mirror from the U.K.? It has some decent episodes, but is mostly a steaming pile of shit that could've been great if they spent more time on their craft and less time making sure every single episode wasn't filled interracial/homosexual pairings and other SJW nonsense.

I'm in an interracial marriage, by the way, so it's obviously not the idea that bothers me. It's the way the left weaponizes it and everything else to further their ideological war against western civilization.

Excellent show!! Well based on the 4 episodes I've seen anyways! I only got onto this show this month and the episodes were from the 3rd and 4th season. Some episodes is an English cast, then American cast and one of the episodes had both an English/American cast. I don't watch much shows..but haven't seen one like this yet.
01-17-2018, 10:12 PM
I trust War's opinion on shit. I'm not surprised you like that show, you like Wilder too.
01-17-2018, 11:10 PM
Haha. Brutal but true. Can't really trust a guy who is a fan of Wilder. I mean, come on. You gotta have some seriously low standards to be a fan of that neanderthal.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
01-19-2018, 11:59 PM
I've seen the first 2 episodes of the show and it has been really good. I got into it as a number of people were talking good things about the show and gave it a shot.
01-20-2018, 12:37 AM
I don't get these bad Wilder reviews! Dude is basically everything you want in the Heavyweight champ. I guess you Americans like your heavyweights to have the excitement of a Chris Byrd or Calvin Brock..

lol

In regards to Black Mirror..the 4 episodes I've watched were interesting enough for me to not worry about whether this show had been influenced by SJW..or not. The plots and cast have been great!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Star Wars: Rogue One Snoop 38 27,680 06-10-2016 07:55 PM
Last Post: Spyder
  New Star Wars Official Trailer boxingcritic 127 68,951 01-21-2016 12:35 PM
Last Post: lloyd mayflower
  Mark Hamill looking pretty bad-ass for Star Wars Episode VII Warlord 38 30,950 08-23-2014 11:03 AM
Last Post: Decagon

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)