Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

GGG - Canelo 2, May 5th
01-13-2018, 09:41 PM
RE: GGG - Canelo 2, May 5th
Can't wait for this one! I kinda hope GGG just lands a bomb and puts Canelo to sleep!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2018, 12:58 AM
I'd like to dislike your comment, black. I really want to. But i cant. Make it happen, mods.
01-14-2018, 05:10 AM
For some reason I get the feeling this will play out like Kov/Ward. GGG gets robbed in the first fight but Canelo wi s the second going away. Hope I’m wrong though.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
01-14-2018, 05:19 AM
Gravy, your dislike for my post is registered mentally, no need for an official notification.

Black
01-23-2018, 06:46 PM
Canelo!

01-29-2018, 11:00 PM
Okay..so this was officially signed and on for May 5th. Now I can get pumped for this fight!

This fight is a must and feel we will see more shots land from both in the rematch! This will hurt GGG if he can't walk away with a convincing W.
01-30-2018, 01:17 AM
I wouldn't hold it against him if he doesnt get the scores that reflect his performance. Canelo isnt good enough to beat certain fighters and has too much pull to lose to them. Golovkin is stuck having to have a shutout for a sd
01-30-2018, 07:18 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2018 07:19 AM by TheFonz.)
Canelo is going to work him. I still to this day have not seen GGG make an adjustment in a fight. He has one gear, Canelo went 12 without being hurt on that on thst gear...... The killer mystique is gone!

01-30-2018, 09:21 AM
Which fight has GGG needed to make an adjustment in a fight prior to the Canelo one?
01-30-2018, 09:27 AM
Canelo can't fight a better fight than he did. Both these guys are who they are...

GGG is a skilled stalker with underrated skills, efficiency, heavy hands and accuracy.

Canelo is a counter puncher with great combo skills, accuracy, underrated defense, but average stamina.

GGG wins again, except this time the judges see it that way. As for Canelo, he really is becoming a bit of a twat..."This time I am knocking him out and GGG won't need any excuses". Dude, you don't need excuses when you should have won.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)