Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Joshua/Parker, Cardiff, Millenium Stadium March 31st
01-12-2018, 11:55 PM
Joshua/Parker, Cardiff, Millenium Stadium March 31st
Right it's on and being announced on Monday or Tuesday I believe. Joshua should win as Joe has become lazy bint who eats and drinks too much, however I am loyal and as such will be travelling up for the fight, can't beat the experience of a big fight in the UK. Curious to know if anyone else will be going.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2018, 03:53 PM
RE: Joshua/Parker, Cardiff, Millenium Stadium March 31st
Hadn’t planned to but might speak to Roll and see if we can make it and grab a drink with you bro

Black
01-13-2018, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2018 09:38 PM by and the NEW.)
Unification of 3 belts. Great fight. Def got Joshua here, but we will see how tough Parker is in this one (hard to break a coconut)!

Parker better keep that left hand up because Joshua has the range and a solid straight right (though he doesn't time it well over the jab).
01-14-2018, 12:53 AM
Wilder-Ortiz same date, make em the same card that'd be nice.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
01-14-2018, 05:02 AM
Sounds like a plan. I wonder if Lloyd can get a hall pass?

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
01-14-2018, 09:52 AM
I would genuinely love to come and meet you guys. I dont even know what my rota is though. Would have to check if I am away or home.
02-02-2018, 10:11 AM
Povetkin vs Price just added to the undercard.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
02-02-2018, 12:55 PM
(02-02-2018 10:11 AM)TheTeddyBear Wrote:  David Price being murderised just got announced on the undercard

FTFY
02-02-2018, 03:46 PM
Povetkin will tap his chin and Pricey will instantly evaporate and be removed from the space-time continuum and no one will know he ever existed.

Which is cool because I’m embarrassed I used to think he was our next champ. Him never existing would remove that memory.

Black

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Parker/Ruiz, Whyte/Chisora, Joshua/Molina Triple Decker HW Weekend the ollie reed fan club 8 4,275 12-11-2016 01:27 AM
Last Post: JONdaCON

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)