Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Spence-Peterson
01-19-2018, 04:02 PM
Spence-Peterson
Should be a good one, and I'll be surprised if this goes the distance.

Spence TKO 9
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2018, 04:29 PM
RE: Spence-Peterson
EJ gets the KO. Inside of 6 would be ideal. Matthysse desposed of him pretty easily.. id really like to see Spence make a statement with Peterson.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-19-2018, 08:34 PM
Spence wins because he’s special and Peterson is not.

TKO 8
01-20-2018, 12:40 AM
Spence by KO in the 4th if he really wants.
01-20-2018, 04:14 AM
I can see Peterson dragging this out to the distance. Spence is special but also fairly Inexperienced at title level. I think he starts positively but Peterson uses his box of tricks to slow it down and fiddle his way to the final bell.

Black
01-21-2018, 12:30 AM
I had Errol sweep every round plus the KD... i dont see anyone at WW troubling him at this point.

Idk what's next for him... Thurman, Garcia and Porter will avoid him. Maybe the winner of Alexander-Ortiz or a Berto type fighter, maybe Collazo.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-21-2018, 05:50 AM
Amir Khan is making a comeback, he's just the right type of crazy to fight Spence.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
01-21-2018, 06:15 AM
Spence dominated and was exciting to watch, but man everytime I have seen him, he isn't very hard to find.
He better hope he has a really good chin, because if it isn't up to scratch he will come across the wrong guy that is going to lay him out.
01-21-2018, 07:26 AM
I only watched until the 6th when my recording stopped for fucks sake lol
Spence looked good but his defense can be a tad leaky with Peterson landing flush a couple of times. If someone like Thurman who has power starts finding the mark will throw more than Peterson was able to.
01-21-2018, 06:04 PM
"Everybody knows I’m waiting on ‘Sometimes’ Thurman. I’ve been waiting a long time. Since I was 15-0, I’ve been calling this guy out, and he keeps making excuses. I’ve been waiting on him. Let’s get it on." - Errol Spence

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)