Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Crawford-Horn set for April
06-03-2018, 12:39 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2018 02:11 AM by ViperSniper.)
RE: Crawford-Horn set for April
*bump*

Fight is one week away and I'm actually pretty pumped. Terrance Crawford is one of my current favs and believe is the sports most talented fighters at the moment..the guy is a special fighter!

However I am hoping Horn can cause the upset here. For me I can't find anything to dislike about the man. He isn't the prettiest fighter but has become a very underrated fighter who fights hard, is a gentleman, has a great story.

I prefer T-Bud as a fighter but it makes me sick how many people are totally dismissing Horn. He unfortunately is one of those fighters who will never get the respect he deserves, regardless of what he does..he doesn't have that casual appeal and to boxing fans will always be the guy who beat Pacquiao (or got a gift over Pacqiuao).

Horn has the size & style to produce something big against Crawford. He will either shock everyone and give the American hell early on and take the game out of him..OR he will be on the recieving end of a big highlight reel knockout!
If Horn can handle Crawfords punch and not get caught with something sneaky early he will have a fighting chance to cause a massive upset. By saying that..Horn is a great opponent for Crawford to dtep upto weight against. Can't wait!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2018, 08:05 AM
This fight is only available on ESPN + in the States. It will tank...plus Horn is going to get utterly embarrassed.
06-07-2018, 07:32 AM

06-07-2018, 07:41 AM
No. Not so much.
06-07-2018, 11:32 AM
Horn is going to brutlize him just like he did manny!

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
06-07-2018, 01:20 PM
Christ
06-07-2018, 10:03 PM
Paulie was going on how everyone is sleeping on Horn big time here. He claimed that Crawford is really a lightweight fighting a big natural Welterweight that has a very physical fighting style & how Crawford will begin to feel the punches and weight & for fans to not buy into the Manny Pacquiao beating up bigger guys as it was smoke and mirrors and Crawford may have reached his limits with this fight..
06-07-2018, 11:06 PM
Pac got screwed against Horn.

Of course Teddy picked Horn. Because.

Crawford will get rid of Horn inside the distance.
06-07-2018, 11:45 PM
We've seen what Crawford can do. Horn's physical advantages aren't that significant. Crawford was already kinda big at 135 and 140.

I fully expect Crawford to stop Horn. I would be mildly surprised to see the fight go the distance. Beyond surprised if Horn actually wins.
06-08-2018, 12:12 AM
Freddie Roach is predicting Crawford to knock Jeff Horn out in round 1!..

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)