Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

This kid could cause some waves at welter.
01-27-2018, 09:15 PM
This kid could cause some waves at welter.
https://youtu.be/gaRn0JJ6JD4

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2018, 11:57 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2018 09:44 AM by ViperSniper.)
RE: This kid could cause some waves at welter.
I discovered this kid! Don't let JDC or anyone else tell you otherwise! lol Hahaha
He passes the eye test with flying colours!! He is a Super Welter..so maybe he can be going head to head with one of the Charlos in future!

Also in that video they show Anthony Yarde who KE brought up in the prospects thread. Yarde has so much potential!
01-28-2018, 05:44 PM
Dont listen to Viper. I def saw JK first....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-29-2018, 03:42 AM
He'll be a flop.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
03-15-2018, 09:08 AM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2018 09:10 AM by ViperSniper.)
Just heard how Josh Kelly will be taking on Carlos Molina in his next fight & will be on the AJ card! This is a massive step and measuring stick for Kelly to take, who is just 5-0(4KO's). Apparently this will be at Welterweight too.
03-15-2018, 06:32 PM
Molina is a crafty vet.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-16-2018, 05:14 AM
Which Carlos Molina is it? The former super welter IBF Champ? Or the jr welter fringe contender who lost to Amor Khan and (I think) Adrien Broner?

Black
03-16-2018, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2018 11:38 AM by ViperSniper.)
(03-16-2018 05:14 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  Which Carlos Molina is it? The former super welter IBF Champ? Or the jr welter fringe contender who lost to Amor Khan and (I think) Adrien Broner?

Black

The former IBF super welterweight champ.
http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/240119

He is coming off back to back losses last year but just his ring experience alone is going to be a good test for Kelly who will be entering his 6th pro fight against a former champ who has fought Chavez Jr x2, Alvarado, Lara, Cintron, Kirkland, Spinks, Smith & Bundrage.

Molina has never been stopped so it should make it more interesting to see if Josh Kelly can not only do well but how much damage he can do.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jr Welter Tournament and the NEW 7 5,363 12-21-2014 01:06 PM
Last Post: Dickagon

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)