Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Brock Lesnar shot on Braun Strowman last night.
02-03-2018, 09:01 PM
RE: Brock Lesnar shot on Braun Strowman last night.
Damn WAR, i would've LOVED to see that. Lol
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2018, 02:35 AM
I had a quick look for that Lesnar slap and nada!
Find all posts by this user
02-04-2018, 01:56 PM
Yeah, I couldn't find it either. New Japan is starting to get a little bigger over here, and they've gotten really harcore over their Intellectual Property rights, yanking vids down left and right. Still surprised I couldn't find it anywhere though.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
02-05-2018, 03:46 AM
You ain't kidding I can't find Omega v Jericho full match anywhere.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
04-25-2018, 09:55 AM
(02-03-2018 11:00 AM)Warlord Wrote:  Agreed. That's what made it so perfect, especially his face eating that knee. That is the perfect "WTF/shit is about to get real" face, while that expression on the punch is the face of no fucks given from a dude sending you a receipt with interest.

I've never liked Brock either, but that thing was pure gold.

I searched forever (less than 10 minutes) for the clip but I couldn't find it, but another epic Brock Lesnar moment is when he went to New Japan Pro Wrestling. He was doing a press conference about his match with Kazuyuki Fujita, and for some reason, he just hauled off and slapped Fujita. I mean fucking hard. Everyone was really stunned. And Fujita, to save face, did the only thing he could. He turned around and slapped the shit out of one of his own guys, VICIOUSLY.

It was one of the most surreal, hilarious moments I've ever seen.

(02-04-2018 01:56 PM)Warlord Wrote:  Yeah, I couldn't find it either. New Japan is starting to get a little bigger over here, and they've gotten really harcore over their Intellectual Property rights, yanking vids down left and right. Still surprised I couldn't find it anywhere though.

Look what I stumbled across..
The Lesnar incident is at the 5:50 mark of the vid

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)