Groves-Eubank...any thoughts?
02-17-2018, 08:11 PM
RE: Groves-Eubank...any thoughts?
Groves with the win!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2018, 08:38 PM
I caught from round 7 onwards and man Eubank Jr was a massive disappointment! Dude fought like some drunk teen putting the gloves and headgear on at a party! No strategy other than swinging harder than the last. I admire his determination but the dude had no game plan & also found time to posture during the fight when he was clearly behind on the cards. Some of these new boxers focus too much on looking the part & not enough on doing a good job.
Find all posts by this user
02-17-2018, 10:15 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2018 11:02 PM by ViperSniper.)
Prince Hamed not impressed by CE jr but is still clearly dirty with Eubank Sr with their long running fued! lol

02-18-2018, 05:56 AM
It looks like his hands have got fatter too lol. He had me fooled for a minute. I thought he was going to say Jr will come back stronger. Nah, dude is shit and should retire.
02-18-2018, 05:06 PM
I didn't see the fight but from what I read on BoxingScene it seemed that Eubank Jr devolved into the same amateurish haymaking wind machine that we last saw when he faced anyone with a decent game plan in BJS. I DO think Eubank has some natural skills that could take him to a world title but he has do a couple of things IMHO: Drop back to MW, get rid of his father completely and probably go to America get a decent trainer and spend 12 to 18 months ironing out the faults fighting B-level type guys. Then and only then may he stand any type of chance at the upper echelons of the division. Of course he won't do any of these things.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
02-18-2018, 08:00 PM
Eubank has to be one of the most overrated current fighter...

Its like day and night when he fights bums vs anyone remotely competitive.

Groves made me look amateurish and Jr couldnt get him out even with an effed up shoulder.

He also seemed to gas VERY quiccly... idk, the guy SHOULD feel embarrassed.. his Dad talks about him like he's a killer, only for him to then bash his son after a loss. Smh
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-19-2018, 11:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGXl8H5DM8k

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Chris Eubank Jnr the ollie reed fan club 3 2,496 11-13-2011 09:10 AM
Last Post: ROLLDEEP

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)