Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Adrien Bonehead arrested for sexual assault.
02-13-2018, 10:26 PM
Adrien Bonehead arrested for sexual assault.
http://www.tmz.com/2018/02/13/adrien-bro...l-battery/

Quote:Former boxing champ Adrien Broner was arrested in Atlanta Monday night for allegedly sexually assaulting a woman at a local shopping mall, TMZ Sports has confirmed.

Officials tell us ... cops were called to the Lenox Square shopping center Monday evening where a woman told police Broner had " inappropriately groped her."

Broner denied the allegation -- but after being interviewed by cops, they believed there was enough evidence to arrest him for misdemeanor sexual battery.

The 28-year-old was transported to Fulton County Jail without incident.

He's scheduled to face a judge around 9 AM local time. His booking sheet lists him at 5'8" and 160 lbs.

BSO is reporting the incident took place in front of a Louis Vuitton store.

Broner has had numerous outside-the-ring issues over the years -- including a September incident where he socked a man in the face on the Vegas strip.

His "big bro," Floyd Mayweather, tried to step in and mentor him back in 2017 ... but it doesn't seem to be working.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2018, 11:46 PM
RE: Adrien Bonehead arrested for sexual assault.
About Bankruptcy
02-14-2018, 12:10 AM
Fightnews just posted a story about his opp getting arrested too! Hahaha.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
02-14-2018, 04:15 PM
(02-13-2018 10:26 PM)Warlord Wrote:  http://www.tmz.com/2018/02/13/adrien-bro...l-battery/

The only real surprise with this thread is what the fuck were you doing on TMZ? lol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
02-14-2018, 08:57 PM
I wasn't. One of my buddies texted me about it, and when I googled it, that was the first hit I got, so that's what I went with. lol

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
02-15-2018, 07:23 AM
Imagine if he had the same dedication to boxing as he does to being a retard.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Victor Ortiz arrested for sexual assault! ViperSniper 6 1,441 09-28-2018 03:00 AM
Last Post: Dickagon

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)