Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Cobra Kai, bitches! The Karate Kid returns.
10-30-2022, 08:33 AM
RE: Cobra Kai, bitches! The Karate Kid returns.
Lovely. Cheers Sal.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2022, 03:08 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2022 03:33 PM by Method.)
(10-26-2022 12:41 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  There were a couple of bits that ended me in that last season. One was when Johnny's search history popped up and "how to tell my student I'm banging his mom" was on there, and the other was when Daniel was talking to Mike Barnes and Chozen came from nowhere and absolutely steamed into him. Genuinely laugh out loud moments. The whole thing is just pitched so well. It gets the nostalgia just right from the movies, the over the top silliness, but keeps it enjoyable. Silver is just such an utter pantomime cunt of a villain.

I've literally had more LOL moments on that show than most shows combined over the last several years. Its genius. Yes, there is def some cheese to it for SURE, but man there are so many laugh out loud moments, between johnny and daniel alone, then throw in all these fkn actors they brought back. Its great.

(01-13-2021 02:05 AM)Snoop Wrote:  Yes. I know she's older but she's f'n hot.

LOL. C'mon man, you gotta give more credit than that. Moon is the hippy-chick that used to date Hawk.

Moon is fck'ble if I was in high school. I cant STAND Daniel's wife. It would be great if they killed her off on the show.

Daniel's kids are lame. "La Pusso" LOL.
11-02-2022, 04:13 PM
(10-28-2022 02:24 AM)Snoop Wrote:  Just finished Season 5. Damn this show is so good.

Kyler is such a d-bag lol

Kyler is the biggest Douchebag of ALL TIME. ALL TIME. HATE THAT MOTHERFUCKER.
11-03-2022, 09:13 AM
My copy of Semi-tough arrived today. I had a very brief scan over the first page.

I reckon it took about 8 seconds before I was reading it in a Kenny Powers voice
11-03-2022, 11:59 AM
Kenny Powers could easily be a Jenkins character.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)