Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Manny Pacquiao vs Lucas Matthysse
04-02-2018, 10:25 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2018 10:30 PM by JONdaCON.)
Manny Pacquiao vs Lucas Matthysse
Looks like the fight is done for July 14th in Malaysia....

I LOVE this fight.. i feel like its a great crossroads type fight. Lets see if Matthysse is a real player in the WW division and/or if Manny is done with being still elite... or atleast remain competitive with above average fighters.

Matthysse has shown the ability to be outboxed, but we know Manny isnt necessarily the killer he once was... interesting fight.

Wait a minute..... this isnt 2015!.... Awww shit. Nevermind.

$60 says Arum bloccs it. Lmao
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2018, 03:17 AM
RE: Manny Pacquiao vs Lucas Matthysse
I used to love Lucas. Both guys are done though in terms of relevance. Lucas could never get the step up win he needed.
Find all posts by this user
04-03-2018, 03:18 AM
It’s a fair fight between two guys past their best.

Does Thurman still hold the WBA title or has he been stripped? Is this for the WBA’s proper title or just their weird ‘no. 1 contender/regular’ belt.

Black
04-03-2018, 03:51 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2018 11:29 AM by ViperSniper.)
This looks great on paper but it almost seems like Pac has more left than LM. Matthysse appears to have lost his edge and has slowly lost dimensions along the years by becoming a bit predictable.

Pac will be the bigger guy, with more speed & experience. Both have slipped and lost their edge but Pac was always on another level. Had this been a 140 LM it would have been stylistically a better fight. Pac by stoppage if it happens
04-03-2018, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2018 10:00 AM by and the NEW.)
I thought this was a strange fight for Pac. Matthyse has the power to really crack Pac's chin open and put his career on a Roy Jones-type downward spiral. That is only one outcome of course. The other is that Matthyse is made for Pac, a slow guy who likes to come forward that Pac can eat alive (assuming Pac still has it). Dangerous fight though, if things go wrong, it could spell the end of Pac.
04-03-2018, 05:43 PM
After Lucas last fight with the Thailander it's safe to say he has no chance in hell at catching Pac. He looked awful.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao retires lloyd mayflower 1 266 09-29-2021 11:36 AM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  Manny Pacquiao - Ryan Garcia JD 5 607 01-25-2021 09:38 AM
Last Post: JD
  Keith Thurman vs Manny Pacquiao July 20th JONdaCON 161 5,725 07-24-2019 02:12 PM
Last Post: JD

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)