Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Who wins?
Pavlik by KO/stoppage
Pavlik by decision
Golovkin by KO/stoppage
Golovkin by decision
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Pavlik-Golovkin
04-07-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: Pavlik-Golovkin
Marvilla JDC

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2018, 03:50 AM
They were middleweights, not jmws. Golovkin's best win against a mw was Geale. Two people have said Pavlik would be stopped or steamrolled. If Pavlik can get drunk and ride a 4 wheeler into a pole and eat that shit like easter candy some little Kazakh dude wont phase him.
04-09-2018, 11:31 AM
Pavlik wasn't that hard to hit. Taylor landed 65% of his power shots on him and almost had him out of there in their first bout. Martinez cut him up like a fish. I'm pretty sure GGG would maul him.
04-09-2018, 03:03 PM
Golovkin isn't hard to hit and much smaller. Martinez and Taylor are both lengthy MWs.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
04-09-2018, 03:48 PM
Taylor almost kept his title
04-09-2018, 05:17 PM
https://youtu.be/Ox-arOsdAVg

04-09-2018, 07:17 PM
Pavlik wasnt a special fighter. He did struggle with a lot, to some degree i think martinez got him at the right time. Pavlik was just out there consistently throwing heavy shots and could use his length.
04-10-2018, 01:09 AM
His comeback before it was cut short and he was with Garcia looked promising

04-10-2018, 02:19 AM
I was shattered Paul Williams never got his shot at Pavlik which I believe was signed at one point & against Canelo which was definitely on, until Williams career came to a sudden unfortunate end!

I would have picked Williams to beat both and would have been the first man to beat Canelo!
04-10-2018, 04:52 AM
I dont think Williams had enough pull to beat Canelo. Floyd barely did. He received a draw on one card in one of the most one sided beatings we've seen on a big ppv.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)