Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

June 9th - The return of Tyson Fury!
04-12-2018, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2018 12:41 AM by ViperSniper.)
June 9th - The return of Tyson Fury!
It was announced today that Tyson Fury will make his ring return on June 9th. No opponent named yet.

What are your thoughts, expectations and who should he fight first??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2018, 12:37 AM
RE: June 9th - The return of Tyson Fury!
I volunteer as tribute. I'll do it cheap, 20k. Call me, haha.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
04-13-2018, 12:43 AM
Well Tyson Fury better make this return count! He is there for the taking!

TheTeddyBear..you need to get him on all social medias and start calling him out!!! Hahaha
04-13-2018, 07:30 AM
One tuneup against a guy who is paid to lose, and then cash him out with a massive payday against Joshua.
04-13-2018, 06:12 PM
I reckon it’ll be Shannon Briggs.

Black
04-13-2018, 10:44 PM
(04-13-2018 06:12 PM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  I reckon it’ll be Shannon Briggs.

Black

I bloody hope so. If Fury isn't going to be fed a bum who is a given to lose..then I'd want Shannon Briggs to land a shot at Tyson Fury. I feel based on Briggs never getting his shot against Wlad..then he should get the Fury fight. Two big charismatic dude going at it at the pressers would be gold!

Ideally..Fury-Briggs with the winner fighting Wilder..which sets up Joshua-Wilder...which would make the fight even bigger than what it would be now! Have all fights in England leading upto the grand finale!!
04-14-2018, 03:43 AM
I think Fury, providing he hasn’t lost it all in his time out of the ring, is the fly in the ointment for both Wilder and Joshua. If he’s anything like the guy he was three years ago he’s a stylistic nightmare for both of them.

Black
04-14-2018, 05:00 AM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2018 08:01 AM by ViperSniper.)
(04-14-2018 03:43 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  I think Fury, providing he hasn’t lost it all in his time out of the ring, is the fly in the ointment for both Wilder and Joshua. If he’s anything like the guy he was three years ago he’s a stylistic nightmare for both of them.

Black

He won't be though!!

That's okay..Fury wanted this. Wanted an excuse to why he'll lose. He is gonna end up like Rousey..when she finally decided to return. Fury is a mess and you can give him alll the time you want..he'll never be ready & is gonna fail majorly!

Fury will eventually get splattered like a big pile of shit that he is..if not, he'll have a breakdown in the ring..McCall styles. Fury is done! Just a matter of who by!

I can't wait to see this big clown lose his title to someone more deserving! Fury doesn't deserve to sit on the crown.

LET'S GO CHAMP!!!!
04-16-2018, 08:59 AM
Wlad referring Fury as a "..fart in the wind. " lol

https://fightnews.com/klitschko-fury-lik...wind/19214
04-16-2018, 12:17 PM
Briggs is too dangerous.

They should do a Cunningham rematch.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star Deontay Wilder-Tyson Fury II set 02/22/2020! ViperSniper 227 9,888 02-29-2020 10:37 PM
Last Post: Dickagon
Star It's on!! Deontey Wilder-Tyson Fury! December 1st in L.A ViperSniper 249 18,769 02-03-2020 03:47 AM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  Cut fears put Tyson Fury's head off limits as he spars for Deontay Wilder fight TheTeddyBear 7 658 01-17-2020 04:56 PM
Last Post: Nay_Sayer

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)