Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Brian Nielsen vs Ike Ibeabuchi
12-27-2017, 04:28 AM
Brian Nielsen vs Ike Ibeabuchi
Prime for Prime. Nielsen in my opinion is highly underrated dude has some serious guys on his resume. And of course Mr.President likely the biggest waste of talent in the history of the division dude was nasty but couldn't keep hisbshit together long enough to get the big fights. What's your thoughts?

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2017, 07:44 AM
RE: Brian Nielsen vs Ike Ibeabuchi
I think this is the strangest mythical matchup I’ve ever seen.

Ike bangs him out in 8.
12-27-2017, 08:36 AM
I don’t think Nielsen would have the stamina to hang with Ike. He gets worn down and stopped.

Black
12-27-2017, 08:44 AM
Mr. President would take over after a close start & end the fight by the 5th-6th round.
12-27-2017, 02:30 PM
Nielsen wins by DQ after Ibeabuchi dominates the first four rounds but loses control and attempts to sexually assault one of the ring girls between rounds.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-27-2017, 04:24 PM
Every big name on Nielsen's list he lost to or beat long after their prime. Ike decapitates him and locks his corpse up in a closet to perform necrophilia on when the mood strikes him.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
12-31-2017, 01:33 AM
Warlord is 100% spot on. Don't get me wrong for a flabby white guy, he had some decent ability.....but there was a reason he stayed locked away in Denmark.....the judges were so one sided in some of his fights it was ridiculous. More than a few fighters went over there and felt that they got the shaft.

Even in his old age he had some ability.....being Holyfield's last W.....he showed some heart considering he had not fought in like a decade.

But prime for prime....I think Ike does not leave it to the judges and gets him out of there.....with Neilson looking like hell and beat up by around the 10th.....the ref would stop it....disappointing all of Denmark.
05-27-2018, 09:03 PM
When I saw the title of this thread I knew there could be only one guy who started it, LOL that is no insult to you Mr Bear either. Ike in 3 rounds or less. The only question i have is does Brian ending with more or less drool running down his face than Chris Byrd?

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
05-27-2018, 09:18 PM
FFS Ollie.... A spam post right at the bottom of the thread amd you simply post a reply and I have to come in here amd sweep up.....

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)