Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Crawford-Horn set for April
06-12-2018, 12:00 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2018 08:57 AM by ViperSniper.)
RE: Crawford-Horn set for April
Well Horn showed he was able to stand up and take Crawfords best shots but got totally outclassed and beaten up in the process!
Horn fought bad in that his jab output was fuckin atrocious as he didn't set anything up & was LEADING with telegraphed rights that were slow as & barely putting enough snap or authority to make an impact! He became a sloppy plodder!

First 2 rounds were the closest, but from around the 4th round Bud had taken control and just grew from there.

Terrance Crawford is damn good and has some special talent and skills! He is on another level! However, this may be his best win of his career & still needs to back his rep and numbers up a bit more.

Before he steps in with the other bigger top Welters he should most definitely try fight Pacqiuao! It's the best fight for his career right now and obviously a very winnable fight that could really boost his name & career.

Hell. I wouldn't be against Crawford also fighting Broner before he fights the Thurmans, Porters, Garcias & Spences. Crawford-Broner would be a fuckin fun ass fight and build up to see!

We need the next boxing star but unfortunately May/Pac haven't really given these new guys the opportunity for the passing of the torch like basically all greats have done in the past.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2018, 04:39 AM
Crawford - Spence is a fight to REALLY get excited about. It’s a shame it won’t get the publicity or pizzazz that a carnival fight like Mayweather-Pac got because it really is one of the best fights to be made in boxing, yet would probably tank outside of Texas or Nebraska.

Black
06-12-2018, 07:36 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2018 07:37 AM by ViperSniper.)
That's why Crawford needs Pac before a big blockbuster fight with a Thurman or Spence. Casuals need a good reason to know who these guys are and beating a Pac (or Mayweather) in fashion is what's needed.
06-17-2018, 10:15 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2018 10:15 PM by and the NEW.)
I got Crawford over Spence when they finally meet. He is too versatile and can stick and move well like he did against Postol. That is a style that troubles Spence. I also think he has better timing than Spence and more ripples to his game. Spence is a beast, no doubt, but Crawford is just that bit better and I liked how he looked at welter. He filled into the frame nicely.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)