Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Will Pac stop Matthysse this weekend?
This poll is closed.
Yes 80.00% 4 80.00%
No 20.00% 1 20.00%
Total 5 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pacqiuao-Matthysse this weekend!
07-20-2018, 10:28 PM
RE: Pacqiuao-Matthysse this weekend!
Decent height? He's a 6'1" lightweight!

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2018, 11:58 PM
(07-18-2018 03:40 AM)TheTeddyBear Wrote:  Mikey Garcia gets beat next weekend guys.

I feel like this prediction has been biased by the fact that you and Easter are apparently practically related.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
07-24-2018, 08:05 AM
Garcia, as insanely overrated as he is, will still win because Teddy can’t pick an underdog. He’s like the underdog voodoo hex.
07-25-2018, 01:09 AM
I like bunny, good kid he's been that tall since he was 15 and fighting 119lbs. We were on several regional teams together he can scrap and has only been getting better. He lacks the competition Garcia has faced but I think he'll be ready.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
07-25-2018, 11:28 AM
If he decides to just sit on the inside without jabbing in and avoiding throwing left hooks, he is done.

Garcia has shit for an inside game and only like to be mid range, so Easter needs to box from the outside or get in behind a jab, get to the body and finish upstairs before getting all the way out again.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)