Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Will Pac stop Matthysse this weekend?
This poll is closed.
Yes 80.00% 4 80.00%
No 20.00% 1 20.00%
Total 5 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pacqiuao-Matthysse this weekend!
07-13-2018, 06:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2018 10:55 PM by ViperSniper.)
Pacqiuao-Matthysse this weekend!
This has crept up quickly with little talk of a fight between two known names & fighters who's both known for their excitement. Is anyone looking forward to this?
Pac is nearly 40, has dropped Roach for this fight that is in Malaysia against Matthysse who has KO power.

On paper this looks like a war but I feel as if Pacquiao has more edge in his game than Matthysse, despite fighting at a higher level for a much longer time.

Although LM has more than enough power to KO Manny but I'm not too sure that will happen here. I've got Pac by stoppage around the 8th-10th in a surprisingly underwhelming bout.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2018, 12:42 PM
RE: Pacqiuao-Matthysse this weekend!
Pac wins a UD... he's not stopping Matthysse IMO.

I do hope Matty gets the KO but id like to see either winner face Keith Thurman.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-13-2018, 01:09 PM
Pac wins this fight INSANELY easily. Matthysse is done...completely done. A little movement wrecks him, Pac is going to tool on him.

Some talk about Pac - Marquez v. LOL
07-13-2018, 03:36 PM
If Pacquiao does what I think he can do in this fight, because his remaining strengths are absolutely nightmarish for Matthysse's weaknesses, this is going to look like Roy Jones vs. Jeff Lacy. It's not Jones-Hall territory but it's gonna suck.

Just awful.
07-14-2018, 04:50 PM
Matthyse by KO

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
07-14-2018, 10:41 PM
Any links for this??
07-15-2018, 12:01 AM
Asskicking.
07-15-2018, 12:38 AM
(07-15-2018 12:01 AM)Romulus9 Wrote:  Asskicking.

Well I guess both of us were right on the stoppage. This was Pacquiao's first stoppage win since 2009!
I gotta try get my hands on this fight!

Anyone watch it?
07-15-2018, 12:56 AM
I saw it... he looked alright... still above average and he got the W. He didnt look BAD, def past his prime.. Matty was kinda made for him.

Lets see if he takes on the Super Champ Thurman.
07-15-2018, 01:29 AM
(07-15-2018 12:38 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  Well I guess both of us were right on the stoppage. This was Pacquiao's first stoppage win since 2009!
I gotta try get my hands on this fight!

Anyone watch it?

Dominant in every round. Matthysse was competitive in the 5th until the knockdown in the last 15 seconds. Never found his timing. You can tell that Lucas and his team really banked on trying to set up the right hook, and Manny blocked every last one of them with his glove. Reaching, lunging, it was not good. Pac wasn't vintage Pac, stalked for the most part without many angles. But it was as easy to score as Roy Jones-Richard Hall.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)