Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Who would you like Pacquiao to go for next?
Thurman
Spence
Crawford
D.Garcia
Porter
Broner
M.Garcia
Khan
Brook
Loma @ 140
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Who should Pac target next?
07-18-2018, 04:10 AM
RE: Who should Pac target next?
At Manny's age does anyone think it's wise he loses weight? Even if he can make 140 or 135 would that not hurt him or do you guys think less weight would help?
If I was Manny I wouldn't be fucking with weight & finish his career as a Welterweight!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2018, 03:27 PM
I think he walks around around 145-150.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-19-2018, 04:44 AM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2018 04:46 AM by ViperSniper.)
I'd think that Manny being the size and age he is that losing weight would not only be difficult but have a negative effect. I'd think that maybe if we were talking about an inactive/out of shape fighter losing weight maybe or an older Heavyweight that needs to shave some weight off. But Manny is not only small but has played with weight enough in his career & who seems to already be in excellent shape for anyone his age already!..
07-20-2018, 01:22 AM
Manny is still having to almost overeat to still make 147. 140 I think is his best weight.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
07-20-2018, 05:53 PM
(07-20-2018 01:22 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Manny is still having to almost overeat to still make 147. 140 I think is his best weight.

140 has ALWAYS been his best, just like it was the best for Julio Cesar Chavez.

147 was about prestige and winning one of the classic eight, and so forth. But 140 is always where he belonged most.
03-21-2019, 04:12 AM
Thought I'd bump this discussion but more focus on 2 fighters instead. Terrance Crawford & Errol Spence Jr.

At Manny's age and the current landscape of boxing/Welterweight who should Manny be going for?

Who is more deserving (if any) to get a shot at Pac out of Crawford or Spence, who would you like Pac to fight out of these two & is Crawford or Spence the bigger threat to Pacquiao??

I feel Crawford has earned his shot more (been a top fighter for longer) & also holds a win over Pac conqueror, Jeff Horn!

Although I feel Spence may have his way more (Pac being less effective), I feel Crawford would be more of a nightmare based on his skills and style!

Pac would find Spence easier than Crawford, but (with the size difference) would also have less chance in hurting Spence than he could with Crawford!

I would prefer to see Crawford-Pacqiuao instead, as it would be a better matchup and better fight.

In a perfect world I would rather see Spence land a shot at Mayweather lol
03-21-2019, 02:34 PM
I dont wanna see Manny get destroyed by Spence. He deserves showcase fights at this point in his career. Big, winnable, money fights like Broner.

I'm ok with Thurman. D. Garcia wouldnt be a tough fight for him either. Porter Mauls him similar to Horn. Spence runs him over.

I'd say Danny G, Thurman, Porter, Spence in that order. Tho I'd rather Manny lose to Spence then the other 3 guys.
03-21-2019, 03:13 PM
They should just make the Floyd rematch.
03-21-2019, 03:45 PM
I want Floyd to stay retired... he looks like shit now.
03-21-2019, 03:56 PM
Which would make the Pac fight entertaining.

Come on, we need another crazy buildup. No matter Mayweather exhibitions!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)