Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Khabid v McGregor
10-07-2018, 12:49 PM
RE: Khabid v McGregor
You guys are probably already trawling the youtube vids of the post fight carnage, but there is a cracker in the arena concourse. Look for the extended cut where some Irish arsehole in a cream shirt gets brutally KTFO after spitting at a Russian.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2018, 01:55 PM
Post it
10-07-2018, 04:18 PM
https://youtu.be/rZhduV6cRZ8
10-07-2018, 07:06 PM
Bro, russian motherfuckers that wrestle bears take every word seriously.
10-07-2018, 09:01 PM
(10-07-2018 01:55 PM)Fitz Wrote:  Post it
seriously. come in to tell us to google the extended version? Post it.
10-07-2018, 09:13 PM
(10-07-2018 09:01 PM)Method Wrote:  seriously. come in to tell us to google the extended version? Post it.

I did eventually in fairness. I'm a busy man....
10-08-2018, 12:01 AM
Haha. The Irish aint got no chins.. they're taking Ls all over.

I was a huge fan of Marcus Davis tho.. mainly cuz he could Box well for an MMA guy.

Frampton is cool too.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-08-2018, 03:44 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2018 03:47 AM by ViperSniper.)
(10-07-2018 09:26 AM)JONdaCON Wrote:  Idk man.. some people gotta learn there are certain people you dont talk shit to. Especially crazy Russians. Connor insulted him in very personal ways, talking about his race, country, religion, even bringing up his father.. certain lines you dont cross.

I think Connor was trying to sell the fight, talking about there wouldn't ever be peace between them and how they wouldn't shake hands after. I dont think Khabib really understood Connor was a salesman. He took every word to heart and unleashed it with full force.

Yeah I was unaware of this till later on. Apparently Conor was even calling Khabibs dad a terrorist and even bringing up someones child?? Conor deserved what he got..however maybe in a different manner because what Khabib did after was just trash! He should have tried taken it out on Conor more inside the octagon and forget about his team.

(10-08-2018 12:01 AM)JONdaCON Wrote:  Haha. The Irish aint got no chins.. they're taking Ls all over.

I was a huge fan of Marcus Davis tho.. mainly cuz he could Box well for an MMA guy.

Frampton is cool too.

lol

Well Conor maybe talented and a great striker but he is not a very tough or durable guy. His chin is garbage, has no stamina and is really a bitch! It doesn't take much to beat/stop Conor. Khabib didn't really put Conor through much and the moment he got put in a chokehold he was verrry quick to tap out. Panic kicked in. Didn't even look like Khabib had gotten a proper hold on him, nor had Conor been through a lot prior and didn't even appear like his body or limbs were twisted or in a vulnerable position..he just quit before the going really got tough.
With his current boxing training and experience..he didn't really take anything away from that! He is a plastic gangster and Khabib is scum!

Holly Holm >Conor McGregor!
10-08-2018, 02:06 PM
(10-07-2018 09:26 AM)JONdaCON Wrote:  Idk man.. some people gotta learn there are certain people you dont talk shit to. Especially crazy Russians. Connor insulted him in very personal ways, talking about his race, country, religion, even bringing up his father.. certain lines you dont cross.

Talking about his race? They're both white. Conor never said shit about race. He insulted Khabib for speaking Russian, instead of his people's original native language. Khabib returned the insult, asking Conor why he spoke English. It was a jab at each others' ethnicity. That's it.

Quote:I think Connor was trying to sell the fight, talking about there wouldn't ever be peace between them and how they wouldn't shake hands after. I dont think Khabib really understood Connor was a salesman. He took every word to heart and unleashed it with full force.

I hate Conor and predicted him to get smashed, but Khabib is a piece of shit for what he did after the fight, and he's going to regret it. I am loathed to defend McGregor, but he is a showman selling wolf tickets. These idiots from third world shitholes need to leave their third world mentalities behind if they want to come over and live/make money in the first world.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
10-08-2018, 02:19 PM
I think Dana has to take a huge share of the blame tbh. UFC used the bus incident in their promo material ffs. It was obvious from the press conferences that Khabib either wasnt in on the sales pitch, or he took it all personally. Either way, after the seethe that Conor had built up, just beating him was never going to be enough for Khabib.

He will deserve any punishment he gets though but the UFC need to take a look at themselves. That went to far into the realms of an unssvoury circus and you see what happens. You cant encourage tensions to run that high and not expect something to happen.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)