Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Khabid v McGregor
10-08-2018, 04:39 PM
RE: Khabid v McGregor
Around halfway through the fight when Connor knows he's getting his arse handed to him he says to Khabid, 'it's just business.' Yep, as soon as he knew he couldn't win Connor wanted to play nice and minimize the damage. Khabid obviously thought differently, LOL. Russian muslims are fucken scary.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2018, 07:21 PM
Colby Covington is going to get himself hurt.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
10-08-2018, 08:26 PM
That shit is a hard life, Ollie. Insulting his religion and family isn't something they'd just laugh about and think it's to sell a fight. That's why im glad Khabib smashed that piece of shit and hope he slams him on his head and breaks his spine in the rematch.
10-09-2018, 12:43 AM
Upon about 4 minutes of low level research, it has become apparent to me that the biggest cock in amongst this entire incident could be Dillon Danis
10-09-2018, 01:04 AM
Decent crowd footage!

Also..

10-09-2018, 02:32 AM
I don't condone what Khabib did, but I can understand it. If the UFC is going to give McGregor a podium to talk mad shit about a fighter's family and country, then they shouldn't be shocked when chaos erupts. McGregor crosses the line with his shit talking, and he makes it too personal. I was glad to see that justice was done.
10-09-2018, 08:00 AM
Justice isn't jumping over the cage and physically attacking people you weren't contracted to fight. If it was, people wouldn't be going to jail for responding similarly to such insults in real life.

Nor does anyone except Khabib bear any responsibility whatsoever for this. This is the first world, not the third. We teach even our children not to respond to verbal taunts physically. If we don't accept such behavior from children, why should it be accepted from a multi-million dollar athlete who will indeed, like it or not, be a role model for millions of young people around the world? It's asinine. What Khabib did was a disgrace. There was nothing good, right, or just about it. He already beat Conor in the ring. Of what use was it to jump out and assault his team as well?

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
10-09-2018, 09:52 AM
I agree with you Warlord. I just think each party needs to have a long look at their behaviour. Individually there is no excuse for what Khabib done. Ultimately Dana and Conor conspired to create an atmosphere like that and put the public at risk at their event. Its all very well selling fights but there were enoigh points in the buildup wherr Dana should have told Conor to put a fucking lid on it.
10-09-2018, 11:48 AM
When I said justice was done, I was referring to the beating Khabib gave to Conor in the Octagon.

I believe Khabib should be fined and suspended for what he did afterwards. Once again, I understand it, but I don't condone it.
10-09-2018, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2018 12:36 PM by Method.)
I dont follow MMA/UFC as much as I should, though I find myself paying attention to it more and more...

...I personally want to see a rematch. I could give fuck all about either guy. I just want to see a rematch, and a promo/build-up.

I want to see if Conor is for real, and maybe didnt train as hard (or had ring rust), or if he is just another Ricardo Mayorga who tore a page out of Mayweather's book to get paid.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)