Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Khabid v McGregor
08-03-2018, 08:50 PM
Khabid v McGregor
This fight signed now then. My interest in UFC these days fades in and out but interested in the build up and the match itself here.

Will need to watch more of Khabib since despite being aware of him and how highly rated he is for a good while I havent seen much.

Thoughts of the resident MMA experts?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2018, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2018 11:40 AM by JONdaCON.)
RE: Khabid v McGregor
Khabib is gonna brutalize Connor.

He'll toss him around like a rag doll then win by spectacular ground and pound KO.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-04-2018, 06:32 AM
I'd have to agree with Jon. Kabib is definitely the favorite. Sambo fighters and wrestlers are hard to beat on a good day. Ones as skilled as Kabib are just on a different level.

Now with 4 ounce gloves Conor certainly has a puncher's chance, but that's all he's got.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
08-11-2018, 06:56 PM
I think Khabib mauls him as long as he can avoid Conor's left hand.
10-06-2018, 02:17 PM
Kinda pumped for this match tonight. Will Conor's standup game prevail? Or does Khabib get the takedown and pound him out?

War Khabib!
10-06-2018, 06:24 PM
As I've watched the build up and listened to all the mma podcasts I'm leaning McGregor.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
10-06-2018, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2018 10:24 PM by ViperSniper.)
I've slowly become a casual ufc fan over the years & am really looking forward to this matchup. I don't know enough to make a prediction but from what I've read and heard over the years, I gotta give Conor big props for not only returning after getting Mayweather money but to also take on such a threat like Khabib. Doesn't seem like hardly anyone has given Conor a shot here. I hope to see Conor get splattered here!!
10-07-2018, 01:15 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2018 01:16 AM by JONdaCON.)
Holy Hell... Khabib is a fuxxing gangster!!.... i loved seeing that shit.

Connor throws a dolley through the bus.. Khabib retaliates by jumping out the octagon after winning my submission and jumps in the crowd to attacc Mcgregor's team... holy hell.

That cheap shot that guy took on Connor was BS tho..
10-07-2018, 03:10 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2018 03:57 AM by ViperSniper.)
Man..both these guys are pieces of shit! McGregor is a fkn cocky pussy & Khabib is just a ratty trash bag! Glad to see Conor quit so easily like a bitch and even get cheap shot'd.l! Khabib however is a horrible winner/sport and deserves to fight in the streets for free..and get king hit! Ratbag should be fined, suspended and for good measure be charged too. Bring on the rematch for free to see Khabib take even more of Condoms soul!! Hahaha
10-07-2018, 09:26 AM
Idk man.. some people gotta learn there are certain people you dont talk shit to. Especially crazy Russians. Connor insulted him in very personal ways, talking about his race, country, religion, even bringing up his father.. certain lines you dont cross.

I think Connor was trying to sell the fight, talking about there wouldn't ever be peace between them and how they wouldn't shake hands after. I dont think Khabib really understood Connor was a salesman. He took every word to heart and unleashed it with full force.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)