Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Audio books and podcasts
08-29-2018, 05:01 PM
RE: Audio books and podcasts
(08-28-2018 02:52 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Rom, TBear, finally getting to listen to your episode. I dont know why I am surprised but I am really enjoying it. You both speak really well on it (Steve too) Really interesting stuff. Look forward to getting through more of your stuff as and when I can.

Well done gents.

(08-28-2018 03:32 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  Pretty sure I was the first one on these boards to listen to their episode lol cool

I will have to find time to get stuck in the other eps!!

Appreciate the kind words AND the support from you both. It's a blast to do. Recording tomorrow night or Friday night and doing another On the Spot interview segment. Seinfeld was the show about nothing. Ours is the show about everything. And we have a lot of fun with it. Give them a listen. Send us email. Submit your own Top 5 lists. Participate. Be a part of it. We love it.

The best news?

We're now available on iTunes and Spotify! Every like, every review, every comment, it all helps us. Hopefully Google Play and Stitcher in the next couple of weeks.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2018, 03:34 PM
RE: Audio books and podcasts
Rom, you definitely could be in family guy.

Not sure if its Macfarlane you sound like or the other guy, but I knew you reminded me of someone!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)