Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Who wins?
Wilder by KO/TKO
Wilder by decision
Fury by KO/TKO
Fury by decision
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
It's on!! Deontey Wilder-Tyson Fury! December 1st in L.A
10-03-2018, 05:01 AM
RE: It's on!! Deontey Wilder-Tyson Fury! December 1st in L.A
Or "I'll fight anyone if my team wants me to fight them"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2018, 06:02 AM
Or...."people have been talking about a potential fight with (insert avoided fighter), is this a fight you want?"

"I'm just going to spend some time with my family and after that I will speak with my promoter"
10-03-2018, 06:51 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2018 06:51 AM by blackbelt2003.)
"If it makes dollars, it makes sense"

Translates to: I'm only fighting that fucker if I'm getting paid enough to retire on.

Black
10-10-2018, 07:21 AM

10-15-2018, 01:48 PM
That was the most bizarre Face Off I've ever seen.

Everything was calm and cool at first, then it got fucking weird. Wilder did some kind of weird ass Michael Jackson dance at the end.

Amazing.
10-15-2018, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2018 08:05 PM by ViperSniper.)
Deontay Wilder knocks out & breaks mascots jaw!! shok rollin

https://fightnews.com/boxing-champ-wilde...-jaw/32194

Via Instagram:Anything headlining I didn’t know a “Human Being” was in there is just straight “Click Baiting” like come on now, I guess the Mascot rolled out there. Show so[me] respect! I sincerely apologize to the brave man that was injured (if this is true) I have the upmost high respect for him, his participation, willingness and courage. If this is true @nacionespn I personally would like to invite him to my Dec.1 fight. Word Is Bond-CHAMP #BombZquad #PeoplesChamp

10-16-2018, 12:53 AM
Imagine being knocked out while wearing a mascot's outfit? For the first couple of seconds when he woke up he must've been thinking 'where the fuck am I?'

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-16-2018, 12:59 AM
I really enjoyed that face off, I think they both highly respect each other and deep down both think they're gonna lose the fight. Tyson seemed genuine when praising Deontay and vice versa. On the same note I fully believe Tyson is in deontays head something fierce.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
10-16-2018, 01:38 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2018 02:57 AM by ViperSniper.)
(10-16-2018 12:59 AM)TheTeddyBear Wrote:  I really enjoyed that face off, I think they both highly respect each other and deep down both think they're gonna lose the fight. Tyson seemed genuine when praising Deontay and vice versa. On the same note I fully believe Tyson is in deontays head something fierce.

I gotta agree Teddy! With this build up I forgot why I like Fury to begin with and also forgot how great of a talker he is! People want to go on about McGregor being such a great talker..he is shit compared to Fury. Conor is all about the "shoot de fook oop" while Tyson Fury has so much self belief when he talks.

Deontay is a good talker but next to Fury he has been quite average. Fury is pulling out everything from telling Wilder he will not lose to a guy with pig tails, calling him a Cruiserweight, Mr Spaghetti Legs and telling him how no one knows who he is lol

His trash talking has gotten to Wilder who has now seemed out of character at times. I actually believe in everything Fury has said...even if I don't agree either.

Fury may make this fight tougher than I originally thought. He is going to be the bigger man on the move..Wilder will all of a sudden be a much smaller man, doing the chasing & Fury has gotten into some impressive shape based on where he was at. He looks good!
10-16-2018, 01:45 AM
And still 6 weeks out, I think Tyson will be in the best shape of his career coming in. It's definitely a fight I'm excited about.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fury - Joshua in December JD 98 3,524 11-19-2022 04:58 PM
Last Post: JD
  Fury - Wilder 3 blackbelt2003 104 4,805 10-18-2021 05:16 PM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  Fury - Wilder III 7/24 Done JD 34 2,602 07-15-2021 02:09 PM
Last Post: blackbelt2003

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)