Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Who wins?
Wilder by KO/TKO
Wilder by decision
Fury by KO/TKO
Fury by decision
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
It's on!! Deontey Wilder-Tyson Fury! December 1st in L.A
12-02-2018, 03:47 PM
RE: It's on!! Deontey Wilder-Tyson Fury! December 1st in L.A
The Man-God was in imperious form last night, feinting, jabbing and moving with purpose. Naturally he took a couple of knockdowns just to show the world how a man gets back up after being floored by adversity. Much as Jesus was done in by Judas so those judges attempted to destroy Fury, he of course will rise again to roam the globe dispensing his wisdom and beneficence to those in need.

(12-02-2018 02:30 AM)Method Wrote:  My wife sat there watching me order it..."$75 dollarrrzzz (w a puerto rican accent). Nooooo wandar the cable bill fluctuates when I pay it."

I was like "Yeah, chances are if the cable bill is high its not the result of something that YOU did."

In my head I'm thinking "You haven't worked in ten years, just cuz you write the check doesn't mean you paid"

Sorry just a little venting.

How is it going with the missus? I seem to remember a while, back you were considering packing it in altogether.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's on!! Deontey Wilder-Tyson Fury! December 1st in L.A - the ollie reed fan club - 12-02-2018 03:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fury - Joshua in December JD 98 3,606 11-19-2022 04:58 PM
Last Post: JD
  Fury - Wilder 3 blackbelt2003 104 4,876 10-18-2021 05:16 PM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  Fury - Wilder III 7/24 Done JD 34 2,640 07-15-2021 02:09 PM
Last Post: blackbelt2003

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)