Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

TV shows/series
01-28-2019, 07:00 AM
RE: TV shows/series
Cobra Kai was awesome. When is 2nd season out?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2019, 03:36 PM
(01-28-2019 07:00 AM)Fitz Wrote:  Cobra Kai was awesome. When is 2nd season out?

No official word yet, but I know filming has already started (because they film very close to where I live in Georgia). They filmed the first season right around this same time, and it came out in May, so I reckon this May won't be too far off of when we could expect season 2 to hit.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
01-28-2019, 05:40 PM
The Last Kingdom is a good watch if anyone can get hold of it outside of UK.

Imagine a kind of GoT set in the time of Alfred the Great and loosely based on real events with a main fictional character inserted.

The interplay between Saxons and the Scandinavian invaders is fascinating.

Black
01-28-2019, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2019 12:39 AM by ViperSniper.)
I really enjoyed Cobra Kai! Watching the Karate Kid as a kid, I felt this was just a poor desperate move that was not going to work. War, after you gave it praise, I figured it was worth giving a shot in that case. Glad I did, it was very well made & easy watching.

It did well with bringing the film to series with the storyline & by having references & flashbacks from the original films. Which to someone that never watched the originals, may seem cool and impressive to see these very same characters (actors) as kids, which adds depth and history to what they're currently watching. It may also give the need to go back and watch from where it alll began!

I felt it was a smart idea to focus the first episode on Johnny as his story and character may be more appealing to todays audience. Alot of conflict in the show..looking forward to the next season for sure!!
02-11-2019, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2023 11:38 AM by Kingsbury.)
(01-28-2019 10:20 PM)ViperSniper Wrote:  I loved these refined probiotics for ibs and really enjoyed Cobra Kai! Watching the Karate Kid as a kid, I felt this was just a poor desperate move that was not going to work. War, after you gave it praise, I figured it was worth giving a shot in that case. Glad I did, it was very well made & easy watching.

It did well with bringing the film to series with the storyline & by having references & flashbacks from the original films. Which to someone that never watched the originals, may seem cool and impressive to see these very same characters (actors) as kids, which adds depth and history to what they're currently watching. It may also give the need to go back and watch from where it alll began!

I felt it was a smart idea to focus the first episode on Johnny as his story and character may be more appealing to todays audience. Alot of conflict in the show..looking forward to the next season for sure!!

I'm currently watching Star Trek Discovery. This show is such a hit and miss for me. I like one episode and hate the next and it's been that way since it started. Anyone else watching this?
02-11-2019, 04:42 PM
(01-28-2019 03:36 PM)Warlord Wrote:  No official word yet, but I know filming has already started (because they film very close to where I live in Georgia). They filmed the first season right around this same time, and it came out in May, so I reckon this May won't be too far off of when we could expect season 2 to hit.

Holy shit.

My girl lives in Georgia (for now). I'm right in that area all the time.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-15-2019, 04:20 AM
(M)any Ricky Gervais fans here?

Just got through watching his new series on Netflix (that's right, I've gone all futuristic & became apart of society) called After Life! Not sure if it's funnier than The Office or Extras but is a pretty solid show with some solid moments!

Also realizing that Netflix also has the entire series of Trailer Park Boys. Giving a watch a second time around and my god..I forgot how damn funny this show was & why it became one of my favourite comedies!! lol
04-15-2019, 04:36 AM
I have started after life but Mrs Mayflower doesnt like it so will try to catch the rest on my own. Also started Santa Clarita Diet which is decent. Pretty funny and not too serious.

Trailer Park Boys is indeed an act of pure genius.
04-15-2019, 04:46 AM
How far into After Life are you & what were your thoughts so far?

Saw the title Santa Clarita on Netflix but didn't clickmm.

Yeah man! Trailer Park Boys is comedy gold & another reason being the amount of absolute characters these characters are! Who are your favs? Ricky, Bubble, J-Roc, Corey/Trevor, Mr Lahey are all a close 1st lol
04-15-2019, 04:57 AM
I fucking love Bubbles. Special mentions to Conky and the Green Bastard! They are all great though.

I have only watched 1 of After Life but will def watch the rest whenever I have a spare half hour. I found it quite funny. Mrs M found it sad but I didnt see that really. A bit poignant but I can look past that.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)