Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

TV shows/series
01-28-2019, 07:00 AM
RE: TV shows/series
Cobra Kai was awesome. When is 2nd season out?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2019, 03:36 PM
(01-28-2019 07:00 AM)Fitz Wrote:  Cobra Kai was awesome. When is 2nd season out?

No official word yet, but I know filming has already started (because they film very close to where I live in Georgia). They filmed the first season right around this same time, and it came out in May, so I reckon this May won't be too far off of when we could expect season 2 to hit.

Dead bodies lay stretched all over. The queen was hewn in pieces. Etzel and Dietrich began to weep. They wailed piteously for kinsmen and vassals. Mickle valour lay there slain.

The end of the king's hightide was woe, even as, at the last, all joy turneth to sorrow.

I know not what fell after. Christian and heathen, wife, man, and maid, were seen weeping and mourning for their friends.

I WILL TELL YOU NO MORE. LET THE DEAD LIE. HOWEVER IT FARED AFTER WITH THE HUNS, MY TALE IS ENDED. THIS IS THE FALL OF THE NIBELUNGS.
01-28-2019, 05:40 PM
The Last Kingdom is a good watch if anyone can get hold of it outside of UK.

Imagine a kind of GoT set in the time of Alfred the Great and loosely based on real events with a main fictional character inserted.

The interplay between Saxons and the Scandinavian invaders is fascinating.

Black
01-28-2019, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2019 12:39 AM by ViperSniper.)
I really enjoyed Cobra Kai! Watching the Karate Kid as a kid, I felt this was just a poor desperate move that was not going to work. War, after you gave it praise, I figured it was worth giving a shot in that case. Glad I did, it was very well made & easy watching.

It did well with bringing the film to series with the storyline & by having references & flashbacks from the original films. Which to someone that never watched the originals, may seem cool and impressive to see these very same characters (actors) as kids, which adds depth and history to what they're currently watching. It may also give the need to go back and watch from where it alll began!

I felt it was a smart idea to focus the first episode on Johnny as his story and character may be more appealing to todays audience. Alot of conflict in the show..looking forward to the next season for sure!!
02-11-2019, 01:30 PM
I'm currently watching Star Trek Discovery. This show is such a hit and miss for me. I like one episode and hate the next and it's been that way since it started. Anyone else watching this?
02-11-2019, 04:42 PM
(01-28-2019 03:36 PM)Warlord Wrote:  No official word yet, but I know filming has already started (because they film very close to where I live in Georgia). They filmed the first season right around this same time, and it came out in May, so I reckon this May won't be too far off of when we could expect season 2 to hit.

Holy shit.

My girl lives in Georgia (for now). I'm right in that area all the time.

"Wlad is fucking an actress, Deontay is probably fucking some bitch he met at Waffle House." -- gravytrain

"We're not racist here. And if any of you niggers, spics, chinks, or honky-tonk white trash motherfuckers disagree, you can fuck right off." -- Warlord

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)