This poll is closed.
Yes 0% 0 0%
No 100.00% 3 100.00%
Total 3 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Joshua-Povetkin September 22nd
09-26-2018, 10:43 PM
RE: Joshua-Povetkin September 22nd
(09-26-2018 10:03 PM)JONdaCON Wrote:  Nice to see Ollie return.... and in his natural form.

Good on you sir. Piccing up right where you left off.

I gotta be honest, I've been attempting to play nice for far too long, it felt good to let it out, LOL.

(09-26-2018 09:44 PM)Romulus9 Wrote:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N1DkO6FpYc

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2018, 10:51 PM
(09-26-2018 10:43 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  I gotta be honest, I've been attempting to play nice for far too long, it felt good to let it out, LOL.

Damn..I must really be in your head lol
Hope you feel better now ollie. good
09-26-2018, 11:55 PM
(09-26-2018 10:51 PM)ViperSniper Wrote:  Damn..I must really be in your head lol
Hope you feel better now ollie. good

Well kid you weren't in my head but I DID learn a valuable lesson. Remember back to when I was doing a little light trolling of you and ATN, (I say light because it didn't take much effort) and ATN had a meltdown and got really quite nasty and then you came in and whiteknighted your mancrush with your 'boo hoo, wah wah, why can't Ollie be nicer speech?' Honestly I felt like I was reading a page out of Sweet Valley High or something. But since I am a nice guy I also thought to myself, 'gee Viper sounds a little cut up, he is obviously a delicate flower, maybe not got a lot going on in his life,' so I did the wrong thing and acted against my better instincts which was to stop trolling so much on these boards.

I'll admit it felt good to blow off the trolling cobwebs and fire off a couple of missives and I guess the moral of this (all too brief) story is to never go against your better instincts. Maybe I should've just PM'ed Warlord for advice and I could've avoided this 'nice' period completely lol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
09-27-2018, 12:31 AM
(09-26-2018 11:55 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Well kid you weren't in my head but I DID learn a valuable lesson. Remember back to when I was doing a little light trolling of you and ATN, (I say light because it didn't take much effort) and ATN had a meltdown and got really quite nasty and then you came in and whiteknighted your mancrush with your 'boo hoo, wah wah, why can't Ollie be nicer speech?' Honestly I felt like I was reading a page out of Sweet Valley High or something. But since I am a nice guy I also thought to myself, 'gee Viper sounds a little cut up, he is obviously a delicate flower, maybe not got a lot going on in his life,' so I did the wrong thing and acted against my better instincts which was to stop trolling so much on these boards.

I'll admit it felt good to blow off the trolling cobwebs and fire off a couple of missives and I guess the moral of this (all too brief) story is to never go against your better instincts. Maybe I should've just PM'ed Warlord for advice and I could've avoided this 'nice' period completely lol

Unlike now.

09-27-2018, 05:03 AM
(09-27-2018 12:31 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  Unlike now.

Pur-leaze buttercup, anyone familiar with my trolling knows I haven't even got to 2nd gear yet, fuck I'm not sure I've even got to 1st gear. So come on Vipey, here I am coming out of troll retirement, give me something to work with, give me something to really fire me up rather than lame 5 year old internet memes. Don't tell me that's all you've got, get out of tha bunk bed, log off that Grindr app and raise your game.

09-27-2018, 06:35 AM
(09-27-2018 05:03 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Pur-leaze buttercup, anyone familiar with my trolling knows I haven't even got to 2nd gear yet, fuck I'm not sure I've even got to 1st gear. So come on Vipey, here I am coming out of troll retirement, give me something to work with, give me something to really fire me up rather than lame 5 year old internet memes. Don't tell me that's all you've got, get out of tha bunk bed, log off that Grindr app and raise your game.

Geez ollie..now you're basically challenging me to an e-fight..but you want me to throw the first e-punch..just so you can come out of "trolling retirement" for meHuh
09-27-2018, 04:43 PM
I talked to Ben and he said we can't pollute the board with dyke memes. Be civil, guys. The use of "triggered" is insensitive to people that don't believe in that gay ass shit. An acceptable substitute is "he mad".

Dick1000

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pacquiao vs Algieri Nov 22nd TheTeddyBear 70 50,089 07-22-2014 11:03 PM
Last Post: Jason Bourne

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)