Joshua-Povetkin September 22nd
09-25-2018, 02:08 AM
RE: Joshua-Povetkin September 22nd
^^^Politics thread for this pish
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2018, 09:48 PM
(09-24-2018 07:28 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Hey buddy I know we have got into it in the past and you don't like me too much but there is one thing I'll guarantee you and that is that I'd never delete one of your threads. What would that even achieve? This is BU after all, home of free speech! The only other thing I'll say is that I've been in Fiji for the past week, hence even been on the boards, so if anyone has done anything it was the 'other mod' you know the one that comes from the country whose national dish is deep fried Mars bars, LOL.

Lloyd you are a bad man.

Well you say you didn't delete the thread, lloyd says he didn't delete it..yet both of you guys have blamed eachother lol.
Either or..it's fkn ridiculous that threads are getting wiped out & still don't know who or why it was taken down in the first place.

Anyways.

Other than the way the show was closed...AJ didn't look great & don't believe he has really progressed inside the ring.
Hope to see Wilder lay this guy out!
09-26-2018, 12:10 AM
(09-25-2018 09:48 PM)ViperSniper Wrote:  Well you say you didn't delete the thread, lloyd says he didn't delete it..yet both of you guys have blamed eachother lol.
Either or..it's fkn ridiculous that threads are getting wiped out & still don't know who or why it was taken down in the first place.

Anyways.

Other than the way the show was closed...AJ didn't look great & don't believe he has really progressed inside the ring.
Hope to see Wilder lay this guy out!

Threads are being wiped out? apart from this one thread what other threads are you talking about, or are you the mastermind behind all those fresh!fresh!fresh! threads, because to the best of my knowledge there has only been one legitimate thread that has been deleted. I try to be nice and you come back with an answer that sounds like a teenage girl having a period, fucken diva, LOL.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
09-26-2018, 12:20 AM
(09-26-2018 12:10 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Threads are being wiped out? apart from this one thread what other threads are you talking about, or are you the mastermind behind all those fresh!fresh!fresh! threads, because to the best of my knowledge there has only been one legitimate thread that has been deleted. I try to be nice and you come back with an answer that sounds like a teenage girl having a period, fucken diva, LOL.

Yeah..you're very sincere & genuine.

I have nooo idea where this mood swing came from but you seem triggered by my response. Your choice of words for me ironically applies to you perfectly! good
09-26-2018, 02:48 AM
Well that escalated.... FWIW, and I thought most would have noticed it by now, anytime theres any sort of website fuck up my immediate position is to blame Ollie!

Now in all seriousness, its easy to catch the wrong thread when deleting all the shite and spam, but I looked at the mod logs and couldnt find that thread deleted. So genuinely fuck knows what happened to it.

Lloyd 1000
09-26-2018, 02:58 AM
Guys,

Can we all be cool and respectful as I would hate to have to ban any of you. Ben has given me the go ahead to do so if I think anything is getting out of hand.

Jack
09-26-2018, 03:11 AM
(09-26-2018 12:20 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  Yeah..you're very sincere & genuine.

I have nooo idea where this mood swing came from but you seem triggered by my response. Your choice of words for me ironically applies to you perfectly! good

Yeah I'm just sick of you being a passive/aggressive school girl who got her knickers in a twist because her namby pamby shitty little thread got deleted. Seriously Viper boo fucken hoo.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
09-26-2018, 03:16 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2018 03:16 AM by Dickagon.)
Viper told me the All Blacks are trash and you really spent your vacation fucking ladyboys in the Philippines.
09-26-2018, 03:17 AM
(09-26-2018 02:48 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Well that escalated.... FWIW, and I thought most would have noticed it by now, anytime theres any sort of website fuck up my immediate position is to blame Ollie!

Now in all seriousness, its easy to catch the wrong thread when deleting all the shite and spam, but I looked at the mod logs and couldnt find that thread deleted. So genuinely fuck knows what happened to it.

Lloyd 1000

And trust me, we all get the joke mate except you must remember when posting up those sort of ironies that the boards does have one pre-pubescent girl posting up and the poor possum really does take these things very seriously. LOL

09-26-2018, 03:17 AM
I'll get to the bottom of this when I get home, and some questions are going to be answered.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pacquiao vs Algieri Nov 22nd TheTeddyBear 70 50,089 07-22-2014 11:03 PM
Last Post: Jason Bourne

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)