This poll is closed.
Yes 0% 0 0%
No 100.00% 3 100.00%
Total 3 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Joshua-Povetkin September 22nd
09-26-2018, 03:18 AM
RE: Joshua-Povetkin September 22nd
(09-26-2018 03:16 AM)Dickagon Wrote:  Viper told me the All Blacks are trash and you really spent your vacation fucking ladyboys in the Philippines.

The All Blacks are still decent, but I will be back to the Philippines in January, haha.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2018, 03:57 AM
This is looking like becoming the thread of 2018.

I'll ban* anycunt that says otherwise

*and blame Ollie, obvs
09-26-2018, 04:04 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2018 04:05 AM by ViperSniper.)
(09-26-2018 03:11 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Yeah I'm just sick of you being a passive/aggressive school girl who got her knickers in a twist because her namby pamby shitty little thread got deleted. Seriously Viper boo fucken hoo.

(09-26-2018 03:17 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  And trust me, we all get the joke mate except you must remember when posting up those sort of ironies that the boards does have one pre-pubescent girl posting up and the poor possum really does take these things very seriously. LOL

Hahahaha not as seriously as you're taking all of this ollie! I asked a question, got no answers, gave my opinion and that's that! Everything you're saying about me is applying to you right now! I don't get why you have become so triggered over this & resorted to name calling and rants! It's really NOT that big of a deal ollie!Huh

(09-26-2018 03:16 AM)Dickagon Wrote:  Viper told me the All Blacks are trash and you really spent your vacation fucking ladyboys in the Philippines.

lol
09-26-2018, 10:02 AM
That Fitz posts makes it sounds like he's about bust down Viper's door. Oi cunt you been fucking with Ollie mate

I like how Ollie only mentioned he's going back to the Philippines but didn't defend himself against the tranny accusations. Man is living his best life since Parker got the AJ fight.
09-26-2018, 05:34 PM
(09-26-2018 04:04 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  Hahahaha not as seriously as you're taking all of this ollie! I asked a question, got no answers, gave my opinion and that's that! Everything you're saying about me is applying to you right now! I don't get why you have become so triggered over this & resorted to name calling and rants! It's really NOT that big of a deal ollie!Huh

lol

You're a whiner buddy and no-one likes a whiner.

(09-26-2018 10:02 AM)Dickagon Wrote:  That Fitz posts makes it sounds like he's about bust down Viper's door. Oi cunt you been fucking with Ollie mate

I like how Ollie only mentioned he's going back to the Philippines but didn't defend himself against the tranny accusations. Man is living his best life since Parker got the AJ fight.

The NZ dollar buys a helluva lot of those Pesos mate ;-)

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
09-26-2018, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2018 06:55 PM by ViperSniper.)
(09-26-2018 05:34 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  You're a whiner buddy and no-one likes a whiner.

The NZ dollar buys a helluva lot of those Pesos mate ;-)

The hypocrisy you've displayed in this thread is massive!
09-26-2018, 07:12 PM
(09-26-2018 06:54 PM)ViperSniper Wrote:  The hypocrisy you've displayed in this thread is massive!

Just look at the timeline Punchy; you kicked this off by whining that your thread got deleted, I tried to play nice, you whined some more, because let's face it, it's in your genes, (Fitz must've stole all the masculine DNA from your mother's womb) and I got tired of it and dropped the hammer, as even I have my limits as to how much childish screeching I can endure. Feel free to rebut me a bunch of exclamation marks.

09-26-2018, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2018 09:39 PM by ViperSniper.)
(09-26-2018 07:12 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Just look at the timeline Punchy; you kicked this off by whining that your thread got deleted, I tried to play nice, you whined some more, because let's face it, it's in your genes, (Fitz must've stole all the masculine DNA from your mother's womb) and I got tired of it and dropped the hammer, as even I have my limits as to how much childish screeching I can endure. Feel free to rebut me a bunch of exclamation marks.

Okay ollie!!!!!!!!

Undecided
09-26-2018, 09:44 PM

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-26-2018, 10:03 PM
Nice to see Ollie return.... and in his natural form.

Good on you sir. Piccing up right where you left off.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pacquiao vs Algieri Nov 22nd TheTeddyBear 70 50,089 07-22-2014 11:03 PM
Last Post: Jason Bourne

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)