Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Canelo Moving up to Super Middle
12-16-2018, 01:53 AM
RE: Canelo Moving up to Super Middle
What a piece of shit DLH and Hearns are. Canelo is gonna lose his hardcore boxing fans.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2018, 02:08 AM
LOL yeah, GB knows how to pick'em. This was probably Canelo's easiest fight ever. I don't know what kind of trinket Fieldings had or how he got it, but he clearly wasn't championship material.

Granted, Canelo fought GGG twice, so I'm fine with an easy fight for now. Canelo is an elite, A-level fighter, and he just destroyed a mediocre opponent. I will expect better opponents for him from here on out and nothing short of that.
Find all posts by this user
12-16-2018, 05:00 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2018 05:01 AM by and the NEW.)
lol, Canelo doesn't want any part of the good super middles, he tried to pick up a belt in a third division by beating up a chump, although that chump didn't even have a legit belt, he had the regular WBA belt, which is a joke. But agree with Imperius, no harm in Canelo having an easy fight after being in with G twice in a row.
12-16-2018, 05:32 AM
If anyone tries to tell me Canelo is a three weight champion I will post anthrax through their letterbox whilst their kids are asleep.

This was not a super middleweight title fight. Repeat NOT a title fight.

Shitty non title tune up. Pointless when there are so many great middleweights about.

Black
12-16-2018, 12:22 PM
Was there really a rehydration clause of 10lbs? How chicken shit can one fighter be? He waited out triple G, made tons of guys meet him at catch weights with all kinds of stupid stipulations and gets his hands wrapped illegally, wtf.....

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
12-16-2018, 12:53 PM
Canelo effectively became everything he bitched about.

I hope Jacobs beats his ass.
12-16-2018, 01:54 PM
Is this bitch hanging about at 168? I'd love to see Callum Smith be the guy to KO him.

Not sure how it would go, but it would be fun to watch. Smith is big and strong and unlike Fielding, will keep the fight at range.
12-16-2018, 03:41 PM
If Callum fights and beats him will that be a first time a brother gets revenge?

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
12-17-2018, 03:44 AM
The Klitschko's did that revenge stuff all the time.

Black
12-17-2018, 04:05 AM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2018 04:05 AM by ViperSniper.)
Didn't a Rahman or a McCall that avenged their son's loss in recent years? Or a Rahman or a McCall that aveneged their father's loss?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ***SUPER OFFICIAL AWESOME CANELO VS SMITH MEGA THREAD OF GREATNESS*** JONdaCON 57 36,279 11-20-2016 12:32 PM
Last Post: TheFonz

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)