Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Crawford could be his own worst enemy!
10-17-2018, 11:13 PM
RE: Crawford could be his own worst enemy!
(10-17-2018 03:59 PM)KingEugene Wrote:  I'm picking Crawford over Spence and Porter based off lateral movement. I watched Brook handle both of them with ease. He was outclassing Spence early on with his boxing ability and lateral movement until he gassed. Yes Spence had a lot to do with that due to sheer pressure but he wasn't winning early. Brook coming off that GGG fight was a broken man. The same Brook that beat Porter would've beaten Spence too. Like the Charlo brother he trains with Spence needs guys to sit still in order to develop offense. Well except for the Algeri fight but hell that was Algeri. Crawford easily UD's Porter but has a tougher fight with Spence that he barely edges. I think Thurman beats them all though.

I agreed with everything in this post.....................until the last sentence. However I know that's how you roll Eugene, you've always gotta throw something a little funky in there.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crawford could be his own worst enemy! - the ollie reed fan club - 10-17-2018 11:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)