Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Crawford could be his own worst enemy!
11-04-2018, 02:12 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2018 02:14 AM by and the NEW.)
RE: Crawford could be his own worst enemy!
(10-17-2018 11:13 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  I agreed with everything in this post.....................until the last sentence. However I know that's how you roll Eugene, you've always gotta throw something a little funky in there.

haha same here, I liked the post, until the last sentence, then I had to unlike it.

I think Crawford's lateral movement and timing beat Spence. This is what would beat Spence in the amateurs. He can walk guys down and crush them in the pros, but Crawford is strong as hell at 147 and is very cagey, so I think he can survive the Spence onslaught while he gets in his own licks.

(10-18-2018 04:40 PM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  Boxing is doing just fine.

On another note, Anthony Joshua has done 1.5million, 1.4million and 1.2million PPV's for his fights with Klit, Parker and Povetkin.

That's in a country of 66million.

That's the equivalent of a US PPV doing 5 million views. Pretty good numbers, in my opinion.

Black

Yeah, it's still doing decent numbers, but you have to have several subscriptions and cable to follow it, don't get the best fighting the best, and it has poor promotion outside of Showtime and WBSS (particularly now that HBO is gone).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crawford could be his own worst enemy! - and the NEW - 11-04-2018 02:12 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)