Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

DAZN Cards
03-21-2019, 02:32 PM
RE: DAZN Cards
DAZN just raised their price to $20/more or $100/yr... Bahahaha. That didnt last long. I'm sure it will continue to grow as they continue throwing obscene amounts of money at fighters.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2019, 03:10 PM
If you subscribe for the full year it’s $100 or $8 / month.

If you want to subscribe and cancel month by month it’s $20, which is $55 less than a PPV.

If you’re an existing subscriber rates stay the same. It’s a smart move, this had to happen. If they are going to continue building a stable for distribution they need to have a sense of what their cash flow will look like over 12 months, not over 30 days. I don’t see anyway they can make money on this, but way smarter people than me are running things over there.

In the end we should all want this to succeed.
Find all posts by this user
03-21-2019, 03:35 PM
No doubt JD. I'm laughing cuz imagine if they DID give Wilder $120mill? It would've went up even more!

The only true PPV fighters DAZN has are Canelo and Joshua.. so if you're a big fan of both, 4 fights a year for $100, is worth it. For me, it's not cuz I dont purchase either of their PPVs.. if they do get more PBC fighters I'll eventually come over but I dont think they will. Atleast not anytime soon.
03-21-2019, 03:48 PM
The thing we are overlooking are the CDN costs. The months they have big fights, their opex goes through the roof.

With Wilder, I don’t think it would have impacted the rates at all. I think they would have viewed it as a value for their consumers. It’s likely why they made an offer in an effort to close the deal by Tuesday. Get it done ahead of the new subscription model and lock more full year subs in.

Right now they are at around 5 million, though I’m sure some yo yo between months. At $20 that may change and many will likely pay the full year. If not, DAZN will gladly take the 20 spot for a single month. If they nabbed Wilder, many would expect the Joshua fight to happen by this time next year.

It’s interesting to see how the market is evolving.
04-13-2019, 11:58 PM
Munguia gets a gift decision vs Hogan.. Wow, Hogan totally exposed Jaime big time.
04-14-2019, 12:10 AM
Mungia needs to leave 54.
04-14-2019, 01:04 AM
Never been impressed with Munguia
04-14-2019, 01:06 AM
Nice AV change to Lord Baelish, JD...Last few weeks, just went through the seasons of GOT one last time, and pumped and ready for the new final season tomorrow.
04-14-2019, 03:41 AM
Lord Baelish is trash & also dies in the final season!!!!
04-14-2019, 04:45 AM
(04-14-2019 03:41 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  Lord Baelish is trash & also dies in the final season!!!!

Ummm Viper, he's already died. LOL.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)