Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Spence - Garcia Almost Done for Feb
10-29-2018, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2018 05:50 AM by ViperSniper.)
RE: Spence - Garcia Almost Done for Feb
Garcia is the damn goods and would give a hell of a fight and even beat some of the top 147 fighters..but against Spence he gets mugged! Crawford stands a better chance against Spence than Garcia..but both would fail.

Spence's biggest threat at Welter is Thurman and Porter who both have the physicalities to test him!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2018, 08:52 AM
Garcia has no inside game...Spence will make him wish he had one.

That said, give me Crawford over either of them.
10-30-2018, 01:02 PM
Mikey has no business being in at 147, my God I thought this was DSG vs Spence when I read the thread title. This is just going to be a beating. Garcia can still make 135 he literally just fought at 135 his last fight. Now he's jumping two divisions against the rising star of said division. Must be some good weed in Oxnard.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
11-04-2018, 02:04 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2018 02:25 AM by and the NEW.)
This will be like watching Donaire move to feather and take on Walters. Mikey is going to get axed!

Mikey is brilliant on the inside in glimpses because of his calmness, so he hits holes very well. This is what will do well against Lomachenko who comes to the inside behind his pitter patter distraction punches which Garcia will read well and counter. But hitting holes in glimpses is far from a complete inside game which is where Spence lives, so Spence will tear him up.

But I don't think we will get Spence vs Garcia before we get Lomachenko vs Garcia. Arum will go for the Garcia fight, and Haymon now has Pacquiao, who he will feed to Spence after Pac is through with Broner (and he can put on a Spence vs Porter unification in the meantime).
11-14-2018, 08:48 PM
March 16 at ATT Stadium

The more I think about this the more obvious it is that Garcia might win 3-4 rounds with skills and then Spence starts landing heavy shots and it gets ugly. It makes me think that the odds might make it worth throwing some money on Garcia.

Gotta love Garcia for taking this fight. What the hell does he see?

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/11/13/1...oxing-news
11-14-2018, 10:17 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2018 11:12 PM by ViperSniper.)
Yeah this is officially signed for Texas! Interesting fight but verrry fucking pointless & dumb too!
11-14-2018, 11:34 PM
Garcia is so overrated. Spence by beatdown.
11-15-2018, 01:18 AM
Spence looked a full foot taller at the Press Conference.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-15-2018, 05:41 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2018 05:43 AM by and the NEW.)
Wow, can't believe they made this fight at this time.

Mikey is a superior boxer to Spence IMO, but in his 5th weight division (and Spence's 1st), this is a stretch way too far. Here comes a beat down. This fight could ruin Garcia. The body shots will be the killer here. If Spence starts cautious, Garcia could win a few rounds on superior timing, like Brook did, but at any time, Spence can turn up the heat and cook Mikey.
11-15-2018, 06:05 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2018 07:51 AM by ViperSniper.)
Agree with it all ATN! Mikey's 5th weight class against Spence's 1st is saying alot about this matchup.

By saying that..Garcia is a real professional in & out of the ring & seems like a fighter genuinely hungry to prove himself. IMO Spence is not even worth giving up a '0' for or the potential damage caused to Garcia's growth/career. Such a highly risky decision I gotta give Mikey huge props for clearly going out of his way to take on a very dangerous fight, but he fucked up here aswell.

Good vid of Mikey, Spence, Thurman & Porter together!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Errol Spence Jr-Danny Garcia on December 5th ViperSniper 41 2,814 12-07-2020 07:54 PM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  Spence tells Garcia to wait...wants Porter rematch JD 7 596 10-02-2019 06:53 AM
Last Post: blackbelt2003

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)