Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve
11-08-2018, 06:40 PM
RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve
I mean look at Ali... it was suppose to be a fake staged fight and he got his legs kicced to shyt.. claimed it was the biggest mistake of his career and messed up his legs to the point he could barely walk for a week.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2018, 11:21 PM
RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve
(11-08-2018 06:40 PM)JONdaCON Wrote:  I mean look at Ali... it was suppose to be a fake staged fight and he got his legs kicced to shyt.. claimed it was the biggest mistake of his career and messed up his legs to the point he could barely walk for a week.

Floyd was right to pull out. He would've been crippled longer than a week if he'd taken that fight.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
Find all posts by this user
11-09-2018, 02:41 AM
Floyd should man the fuck up and fight this guy IMO.

Wheres your pride Floyd yiu little bitch?
11-09-2018, 05:33 AM
So I've heard that he is basically closing in on being broke. So I'm thinking at some point he will be willing to sale off his perfect record. As in fighting a Canelo or some other young guy that will simply be too young and strong for him to overcome. So that being said....so many made so much of his undefeated record, tying then beating Rockys unbeaten record and all....if Floyd eventually gets the loss.....does it hurt the legacy he built up about the perfect record. Don't get me wrong....53/54-1 is still awesome, and those of us that lived thru his career will know he just sold it off due to financial need....but when its in the books a loss is a loss....does Rocky regain the sole ownership and high esteem of the undefeated 49-0 record?
11-09-2018, 06:06 AM
The record means nothing to me. In fact I welcome a Floyd loss, because then fan boys won't base his greatness on that unbeaten record, and instead will base it on his actual performances and wins, which is what his greatness should be based on.

Black
11-09-2018, 11:25 AM
(11-09-2018 05:33 AM)BGv4.0 Wrote:  So I've heard that he is basically closing in on being broke. So I'm thinking at some point he will be willing to sale off his perfect record. As in fighting a Canelo or some other young guy that will simply be too young and strong for him to overcome. So that being said....so many made so much of his undefeated record, tying then beating Rockys unbeaten record and all....if Floyd eventually gets the loss.....does it hurt the legacy he built up about the perfect record. Don't get me wrong....53/54-1 is still awesome, and those of us that lived thru his career will know he just sold it off due to financial need....but when its in the books a loss is a loss....does Rocky regain the sole ownership and high esteem of the undefeated 49-0 record?

Nothing will ever change Maricano's achievement. His competition (which is criminally underrated) got stronger as his career progressed, not weaker.

Who did Floyd fight to equal and surpass Rocky's record?

I like Floyd as a fighter, and don't have too much bad to say about him as a person (other than he's a bitch with daddy issues), but he took the shine off that "record" fighting Berto and McGregor there at the end.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
11-09-2018, 11:44 AM
Floyd will box again - he has no choice.

He will happily sign on to fight Pac the first Saturday in May...after Manny works Broner. The fight will sell well, it will take away from Canelo wanting to fight Jacobs that night, and he will make another 100 mill.
11-09-2018, 02:52 PM
I think the chances of Floyd retiring with that '0' intact are ever diminishing. He clearly cannot stay away, and will easily blow through whatever fortune he has amassed in no time and need another payday.

I just wonder who will get the Mayweather lottery ticket to provide him with that big fat -1 on his log. Could be Pac, could be the next guy, or even the guy after that. But best believe it will be someone...

Black
11-09-2018, 04:00 PM
Correct. Floyd will get put to sleep by someone.

Can’t say who, but it’ll be someone.
11-13-2018, 06:55 AM
(11-09-2018 04:00 PM)JD Wrote:  Correct. Floyd will get put to sleep by someone.

Can’t say who, but it’ll be someone.

*comes over the loudspeaker* "Calling Joe Smith."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  2019: Best fight of the year ViperSniper 5 440 12-20-2019 06:24 PM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  Floyd Mayweather to fight in MMA? Warlord 26 5,405 04-11-2018 03:45 PM
Last Post: JD
  Jon Jones - I would beat Floyd Mayweather Jr. in a fight BigG 25 18,365 05-13-2013 09:35 AM
Last Post: blackbelt2003

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)