Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Prayers for Adonis Stevenson
10-22-2019, 12:53 PM
RE: Prayers for Adonis Stevenson
(10-22-2019 10:00 AM)salvador Wrote:  I just saw this on Youtube - Adonis seems to have recovered and found Jesus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5LhHzJU99c

I didn't hear him mention Jesus in the video, but good for him if he did. Finding Jesus can have a powerful influence on people's lives.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2019, 01:04 PM
In my mind anyone who has a spiritual rebirth and decides to dedicate his life to making life better for others has "found Jesus" whether they are Christian or not - just an expression.

And Adonis seems to see his second chance at life as the opportunity to give rather than receive.
10-22-2019, 02:01 PM
(10-22-2019 01:04 PM)salvador Wrote:  In my mind anyone who has a spiritual rebirth and decides to dedicate his life to making life better for others has "found Jesus" whether they are Christian or not - just an expression.

And Adonis seems to see his second chance at life as the opportunity to give rather than receive.

Gotcha. Either way, glad to see he is doing much better.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
10-23-2019, 01:33 AM
It's incredibly impressive to see how far Adonis Stevenson has come with his health in such little time also!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ADONIS STEVENSON VS. ANDRZEJ FONFARA WEIGH-IN boxingcritic 23 17,927 05-31-2014 08:48 AM
Last Post: MrFactor

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)