Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Prayers for Adonis Stevenson
12-25-2018, 12:16 PM
RE: Prayers for Adonis Stevenson
Sal...you wrote that post after watching A Christmas Carol, didn’t you?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2018, 12:32 PM
Golly JD, you make me feel so naked!

Am I really that transparent behind my keyboard or was that just a lucky guess?
12-26-2018, 05:55 PM
JD, I actually think there is a movie here - an updated comic version of A Christmas Carol like Scrooged with Bill Murray, except this time with Kevin Hart playing Adonis as the modern Scrooge.

--Adonis (Hart) goes back to Christmas past and watches himself punch one of the whores in the face: "Hey bitch, go out and make me some fucking money or I'll slit your throat and kill your whole fucking family!"
--Then Kevin Hart smiles and winks into the camera: LOL!

--Then they go to Christmas future and the same whore is crying and drinking a bottle of liquor in a flop house as her two young children sleep nearby. The whore realizes that her kids would be better off without her so she swallows a bottle of pills and the kids wake up on Christmas to find that Santa never came and their mother is dead.
--Kevin Hart (as Adonis) is sad and regrets his actions and wakes up sweating.

--It's now present day Christmas and Adonis goes to a flop house where the whore is living with her two young kids. The whore opens the door and is terrified of Adonis.
--"Listen Bitch, I ain't here to hurt you. I'm here to let you suck my dick and I'll pay you an extra $20 tip so you can afford to take your kids to McDonalds for Christmas!"
--Hart looks back into the camera and smiles and everyone leaves the theater with a warm fuzzy feeling!

Maybe Sypder has some Hollywood connections and could make it happen. Feels like money.
12-26-2018, 08:09 PM
(12-26-2018 05:55 PM)salvador Wrote:  JD, I actually think there is a movie here - an updated comic version of A Christmas Carol like Scrooged with Bill Murray, except this time with Kevin Hart playing Adonis as the modern Scrooge.

--Adonis (Hart) goes back to Christmas past and watches himself punch one of the whores in the face: "Hey bitch, go out and make me some fucking money or I'll slit your throat and kill your whole fucking family!"
--Then Kevin Hart smiles and winks into the camera: LOL!

--Then they go to Christmas future and the same whore is crying and drinking a bottle of liquor in a flop house as her two young children sleep nearby. The whore realizes that her kids would be better off without her so she swallows a bottle of pills and the kids wake up on Christmas to find that Santa never came and their mother is dead.
--Kevin Hart (as Adonis) is sad and regrets his actions and wakes up sweating.

--It's now present day Christmas and Adonis goes to a flop house where the whore is living with her two young kids. The whore opens the door and is terrified of Adonis.
--"Listen Bitch, I ain't here to hurt you. I'm here to let you suck my dick and I'll pay you an extra $20 tip so you can afford to take your kids to McDonalds for Christmas!"
--Hart looks back into the camera and smiles and everyone leaves the theater with a warm fuzzy feeling!

Maybe Sypder has some Hollywood connections and could make it happen. Feels like money.

lol
12-26-2018, 09:16 PM
I like it Sal...I knew I was picking up what you were putting down.
12-27-2018, 03:54 AM
Hahaha awesome postage skills, Sal.

Black
06-26-2019, 08:28 AM
Adonis Stevenson has made a remarkable recovery. He has some gnarly scars on his head, but he can walk and talk, and his mental faculties seem to be okay. Truly amazing.

https://www.worldboxingnews.net/2019/06/...interview/
06-26-2019, 08:57 AM
Fuck!! That is incredible! Not that I understand french but he looks and speaks very well..and shadow boxes well too! What a scar too!!
06-26-2019, 06:20 PM
(06-26-2019 08:57 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  Fuck!! That is incredible! Not that I understand french but he looks and speaks very well..and shadow boxes well too! What a scar too!!

It aint nuthin compared to the scars Pimp Adonis left on his laydeez.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-22-2019, 10:00 AM
I just saw this on Youtube - Adonis seems to have recovered and found Jesus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5LhHzJU99c

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ADONIS STEVENSON VS. ANDRZEJ FONFARA WEIGH-IN boxingcritic 23 17,927 05-31-2014 08:48 AM
Last Post: MrFactor

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)