Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

The people are rising up against their Elitist overlords.
12-08-2018, 11:05 AM
The people are rising up against their Elitist overlords.
The protests in France have begun to spread to Belgium and the Netherlands. How much further will it go? The common man has had it with the traitorous political elites that have sold them out for decades, and it looks like they are about to do something about it.

Is this a hiccup in the road to globalization, or was Donald Trump a herald for the uprising to come? I pray it is the latter.

What do you gents think?

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2018/12...therlands/

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2018, 03:16 PM
RE: The people are rising up against their Elitist overlords.
It's an uprising alright, people are sick of mass immigration, a destruction of their national identity and a gutting of the middle class. What the MSM missed, either willfully or through plain old ignorance is that Trump was only ever a tip of the spear, a message to the overlords that people had had enough. Macron is toast, May is almost gone, Merkel is over and even places like progressive-loving Sweden are seeing a backlash to their open border policy. Around 3 or 4 years ago I said you'd see blood on the streets of Europe and it's been true and the regular man and woman on the street have had a fucken nuff.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
12-11-2018, 11:14 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2018 04:46 PM by blackbelt2003.)
I'm also afraid of how divisive politics is...the intense divide between left and right and how vociferous and angry both extreme right and (not so) extreme left are. It may erupt into something nasty.

The left are absolutely incredulous at the election of Trump in the US and the Brexit referendum vote in the UK. They are as likely to spaz out and riot over those two things as anyone is about anything like fuel tax hikes or tariff blockades.

Black
12-11-2018, 02:38 PM
Black, your first paragraph is the one for me. Politics has become utterly entrenched and preservation of the party comes way ahead of whats good for the country. Brexit is a full on, unmitigated humilation. Staggering really.

There is a distict possibility that I will become more involved in politics soon, but it will only be in pursuit of the demolition of the UK by Scottish independence. The UK as a whole currently sickens me.
12-11-2018, 03:20 PM
Very very interesting article from Imperator Rex on the happenings in France:

https://quodverum.com/2018/12/344/france...ising.html

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
12-11-2018, 04:48 PM
Lloyd I'd be sad to see the United Kingdom break up, and to see the end of the Act of Unity...but if Scotland wants their independence it is their right (as is any nation) and I fully support them.

The days of big government and empires are over. Local rule is where the future should be at.

Black
12-11-2018, 07:44 PM
#MAKESCOTLANDGREATAGAIN

#MSGA

12-12-2018, 12:29 AM
Again.... LOL.
12-12-2018, 01:38 AM
(12-12-2018 12:29 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Again.... LOL.

Lets face it Lloyd , current form has been poor.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Celebs as real people boxingcritic 9 5,154 07-19-2012 11:40 AM
Last Post: Snoop

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)