Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2018, 11:16 AM
RE: Canelo - GGG 3
That’ll change
Find all posts by this user
12-27-2018, 01:12 PM
I don't care to see it again. GGG doesn't make any adjustments. He just might get stopped this time around.
12-27-2018, 02:50 PM
Canelo convincingly this time possibly late rounds No Mas from GGG
12-27-2018, 04:20 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2018 04:24 PM by Fitz.)
Yeah not much interest because you know it is just about impossible for Canelo to lose the fight on the cards, and GGG pretty much has to rely on a stoppage.

You look at scorecards Canelo has been given and you can see it is virtually impossible for him to lose on the cards.
The only fight he did lose was against Mayweather, and that was close to a shutout and one judge managed to score it a draw.

Austin Trout - A judge had it 118-109
Lara - A judge with a 117-111 card
Cotto - All 3 cards way too wide (well the first 2 at least) 118-110, 119-109 and 117-111
Golovkin 1 - Byrd having it 118-110 for Canelo was disgusting

Canelo will not lose on the scorecards, even when Mayweather can pitch a virtual shut out, Canelo can still escape with a MD loss lol

(12-27-2018 01:12 PM)KingEugene Wrote:  I don't care to see it again. GGG doesn't make any adjustments. He just might get stopped this time around.

GGG made adjustments the 2nd time around, problem was he was worse off for it and Canelo made some adjustments himself.
If GGG got the decision he deserved the first time around, maybe would have had a different fight 2nd time around. Though that said, GGG also looked older 2nd time around as well but I don't think his plan in the 2nd was anywhere near as good as how he executed in the 1st.
12-27-2018, 07:11 PM
I’m not sure the fight will be Vegas.

I’m interested...very interested. GGG won the first fight, and the second fight seemed to have a lot more in the way of divergent opinions.

Forget the judges, watch for the action. It’s an exciting fight.
12-27-2018, 08:43 PM
1st fight was Triple G, I picked Canelo to win the second but had it a draw, in the third I think Canelo may well stop him. At least Golovkin gets another nice payday before riding off into the sunset.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)