Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Crawford-Khan
01-05-2019, 02:35 PM
Crawford-Khan
Apr 20th at MSG for the WBO 147 belt.

I'm pumped for this. Khan will trouble anyone for five or six rounds...but does Crawford at 147 have the firepower to pull off a knockout?

Mock Khan all you like but he is a huge welterweight and is not as easily stopped as some would like to think. If he was he wouldn't have survived the likes of Maidana and Judah.

Black
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2019, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2019 03:00 PM by salvador.)
RE: Crawford-Khan
Awesome fight!

Khan has always been one of the most exciting guys in the sport - fast hands, good jab, and a willingness to trade the second he gets hurt. How could anyone not love the guy?

This should be competitive up until the moment he gets ko'd.
01-05-2019, 03:16 PM
Crawford will hit Khan flush, accurately and often on the point of his chin. They will be straight, hard shots.

Crawford will brutalize Khan inside, Khan will not trpuble Crawford from range despite throwing fast flashy shit.

In short, Crawford will murderise Khan and I predicted after Khan return against some scrub that he would delude himself into a fight like this.

Pleasing that it has come to pass.
01-05-2019, 07:01 PM
Khan gets kudos for taking these fights.

Crawford knocks his ass out. Out. Out.
01-06-2019, 04:35 AM
Khan is elite, and it's true that it takes solid power to knock him out.

I believe Crawford possesses that power. Crawford will have trouble dealing with Khan's speed in the early rounds, but he will adjust and gradually punish Khan into a late round stoppage.
01-06-2019, 07:28 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2019 06:37 AM by ViperSniper.)
Well I guess we all gotta wait for Crawford-Collazo then....

This is actually a top fight! A very risky fight for Crawford to take!

Has Khan actually had any noticeable decline in his game yet? Maybe punch output has dropped a tad, but for a guy who has got such a fragile reputation, Khan comes back after every defeat and is still here years later as a very dangerous capable fighter!

Khan's first pro defeat against Prescott really has stayed with fans to this day. People were saying back then that he was some kind of UK hypejob & still think he is some weak glassjawed dude. Khan may not have a great chin but has shown over time that he can stand up to big punches also. Khan has really made the most of his career and over time has shown to be quite a fighter by stepping in against the best & giving it a red hot go! Very good resume!!

Khan is a very dangerous fighter for Crawford & will give him a decent shot at the upset now, given it more of a thought.

Like Benavidez, Khan will have the height & reach. Khan may actually match, if not top Crawford in many areas like height, reach, handspeed, power & obviously experience!

However it is that experience that has seen Khan in wars & lose in dramatic fashion that may take it's toll for here. Crawford is such a talent though & seems game as hell, which may get him past the finish line after potentially being behind on cards.

I'm expecting Khan to make it suspenseful on the cards but get caught late in a fight he surprises many in.
01-06-2019, 08:16 AM
You don’t receiver from KO’s like the ones against Garcia and Canelo.
01-06-2019, 12:43 PM
Are people being serious here?

Just to make sure I havent missed something.... It is.... Terence Crawford we are talking here.

And Amir Khan. Amir. The washed up, chinless clown whose brief prine was several years and trainers ago, who has zero chin and even less IQ, against one of the top p4p fighters in the game.

Hey Viper, PM me the hook up for whatever Spice/Krokodil combo you are currently blazing.
01-06-2019, 12:49 PM
It’s been a while since they’ve seen khan.
01-06-2019, 04:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2019 04:19 PM by blackbelt2003.)
I saw him in October. Live and in person. He is still the fastest boxer in the world.

However, he is always one shot away from a KO loss. His average chin combined with a willingness to get involved often equals disaster.

However, these faults usually come to light when he is the favourite and expected to win.

When he's in tough, he boxes to order.

Let's not forget he went six close rounds with p4p top three and current SUPER MIDDLEWEIGHT Saul Alvarez. It's reasonable to assume he'd go twelve with a bulked up 140 lb'er, especially one who is more slick boxer then aggressive destroyer.

This is closer than people think.

Black

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)