Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Caleb Plant -VS- Jose Uzcategui
01-13-2019, 03:06 PM
Caleb Plant -VS- Jose Uzcategui
This is going to be a good match tonight that's flying under the radar. Don't miss it!

Uzcategui seriously impressed me against Dirrell. Plant is no slouch either, but I expect Uzcategui to get the win. A lot of people don't know who Uzcategui is, and bookies only have him around -140. A nice opportunity to make some money, and I'll probably bet a grand on him. İmage
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2019, 11:42 PM
RE: Caleb Plant -VS- Jose Uzcategui
Good, no one saw it!
01-14-2019, 07:51 PM
Just watched it.

Was extremely impressed with Plant...He looked much more comfortable at world level than I expected him to.

Or maybe Andre Dirrell was dog shit and Uzcategui flattered by his two fights with him and actually isn't world class.

Black
01-15-2019, 12:10 AM
I knew Plant was solid, but maybe I overrated Uzcategui. Uz weighed in pretty light at 165. Maybe he overtrained.

I'd like to see Plant against Groves. That would be a good test for him. Not sure he's ready for Callum Smith or Gilberto Ramirez yet. He looked tired in those last two rounds.
01-15-2019, 02:22 AM
I really liked Plant! I didnt think he'd look this good either and I believe Uzi is no slouch. He was accurate and his shots look and sounded heavy. I liked his punch placement as well.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-15-2019, 08:27 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2019 09:03 AM by blackbelt2003.)
His punch placement was beautiful. The second knockdown, where he doubled up that left hook was a thing of wonder.

I'd like to see him in with Groves, DeGale, Jessie Hart or someone of that ilk.

Black
01-15-2019, 06:44 PM
Uzcategui is a tough customer with underappreciated skills, but Caleb was flying under the radar.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Caleb Plant vs David Benavidez JONdaCON 6 517 02-18-2020 01:16 PM
Last Post: JONdaCON

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)