Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Legalize it
10-20-2011, 12:21 AM
Legalize it
I had a pretty good drunk conversation this weekend about drug laws...Pot in particular. We were talking about legalization vs decriminalization. Because I was drunk I don't remember word for word what was said, but the consensus was that criminalizing marijuana is an antiquated concept.

I haven't smoked weed in a couple of years, so I'm not just some pot head looking to justify getting high....I really see no point in continuing to view weed any differently than we do alcohol.

Regardless of what side you fall on, this is some powerful imagery...

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2011, 01:26 AM
Legalize it
At the end of the day, people like to get fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked up.

Whether it's weed or sauce, the human race just love it. In a civilised world, both would be illegal. Along with boxing. So fuck being civilised.

Black
Find all posts by this user
10-20-2011, 01:38 AM
Legalize it
blackbelt2003 Wrote:At the end of the day, people like to get fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked up.

Whether it's weed or sauce, the human race just love it. In a civilised world, both would be illegal. Along with boxing. So fuck being civilised.

Black
Being clear.

Weed has been illegal for 2 reasons - money and control. The war On Drugs is an industry that feeds the incarceration industry. A significant % of the populace was moved to outlaw status, eliminating them as a political threat, relatively.

But Black has it straight.
10-20-2011, 04:27 AM
Legalize it
I smoke weed. Not every day but I don't drink & enjoy a nice bowl on a Friday night & Sunday afternoon.

It cost me a good job a few months ago thanks to a piss test but thats life I suppose. I don't think it should be legal unless it is strictly controlled for people 18+ etc but it should be decriminalised.
10-20-2011, 05:20 AM
Legalize it
Making drugs illegal certainly hasn't worked in NZ. I would go one step further and consider legalization of all drugs.

either that or you go the Singapore route and just basically execute anyone caught with anything but that won't fly ina country like NZ where we have been enjoying a fairly liberal democracy for quite some time.

All I know is that by trying to have a foot in both camps isn't working as we slowly march forward to higher and higher drug use amongst our society.

Radical problems sometimes need radical solutions. I should've probably prefaced that by saying that when it comes to personal drug use my views err towards the libertarian.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-22-2011, 05:03 AM
Legalize it
Haven't smoked weed in a while...I have never bought some from a dealer...Just take puffs with friends...I almost never drink as well.

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
10-22-2011, 08:21 AM
Legalize it
BigG Wrote:Haven't smoked weed in a while...I have never bought some from a dealer...Just take puffs with friends...I almost never drink as well.
I never smoke weed . . . unless it is there.

I never drink . . . before work.
10-23-2011, 06:01 AM
Legalize it
smartybeardo Wrote:I never smoke weed . . . unless it is there.

I never drink . . . before work.
Ha ha, I never drink before work.

But on a day off I'm like, "Is it too early for a beer yet? Before breakfast?"

Black

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)